Franz Bardon Step 8 and The Practice of Magical Evocation

It’s available on Amazon.

1 Like

Can you send a link please, wait do you have this grimoire darkestknight because I’m very skeptical whenever it comes to amazon, can you send me a link that’s fine but do I have to worry about anything from ordering from amazon. Do you know which addition talks about spirits and what impossible teachings they can help develop I think it was edition two, please let me know ASAP

There’s only one edition. Just go to Amazon and type “Practice of Magical Evocation,” or “Franz Bardon” into the search.

2 Likes

@anon4083462, you might be interested in this post if you have not read the material yet.

1 Like

I appreciate it, but I do know of this. The fella above just posted everything from Rawn Clark, a very accomplished Bardon style adept.

I haven’t read Abremalin yet, planning to finish his trilogy and fourth book this summer but I am quite sure there are more than 360 Earth Zone spirits in Abremalin. Bardon took 360 of the to create an arbitary system.

The cyhper works for Sun and Moon zone spirits, again taken from Abremalin.

I don’t know about Venus, I wouldn’t be suprised if its Abremalin. What is not mentioned here is that Bardon omitted the negative 72 counter-genie of Mercury zone. You know the positive ones as Shem-Hamephorash. Information can be found about them in ‘Die Adonistiche Kabbalah’ by William Quintscher and ‘Practical Kabala’ by Robert Ambelein.

Also in the first book I mentioned, there are Saturn beings given, Bardon for whatever reason swapped them to Jupiter, and gave no names to these supposed ‘Saturns Judges’. If these are Saturnian beings why does Bardon risk us revealing them on Jupiter when he is the one who advocates the Saturn beings are dangerous? Also, if this is the case, there are no Jupiter beings in his book.

I have no idea about Martian beings in the book yet.

Bardons second book is the shadiest grimoire out there and makes me wonder if it should be pursued to be begin with.

2 Likes

I worked with 6 of the earth zone spirits although with a different method and had great success. I used an intermediary spirits similar to sicirilin (excuse the typo) found in the Verum.

The cipher thing is interesting but lacks substance to me, because it does not acknowledge what he reveals in his third book and does exclude the fact that Bardon must have known a thing or two about Kabbalah and their ciphers. For example Sandalphon can be transmuted into guardian and is thus called the guardian of Israel. Now you are still calling Sandalphon if you use the alternative spelling but call a certain aspect of that being. Maybe Bardon did the same maybe he did not.

Lacks substance for what? No one here said the ciphered names doesn’t work. Many great folk reported success with both aspects.

Hello I’ve a question for you please,
After I started the first lesson in franz bardons first grimoire i started to physically hear voices the lesson twas observe your thoughts/thought control with such lessons followed me hearing physically voices it’s like I’m a mental radar now & I can automatically hear people’s thoughts all this started whenever I started with franz bardom should I continue with the lesson???

And one more thing besides my
mind reading experience have you ever formulated a astral traveling formula to help one to astral travel with cabalistic words???

Hi mystic nick how you’ve been I started physically hearing spirits when studying thought observation, but question would I still be able to gain/develop the same powers from Justin b’s simplified cover of franz bardon’s first grimoire??? Please respond ASAP Multiverse Blessings,

Yes. Pick a system and stick with it for a while to see what kind of results you get.

I would read thru both systems and then make your decision after you have a bigger picture of the curriculum.