Forum Egregore

Does the forum have an official Egregore? I mean… I know it does, but like, does it have an Egregore that has been intentionally worked with and developed? Like does it have a name, a sigil, a common form it likes to manifest in.

Secondly, would I be breaking any rules or causing any problems if I worked with said Egregore? Do the owners of the BALG forum feel they have ownership over the Egregore like they have ownership over the physical forum? I don’t want to be stepping on any toes, especially as the owners are so gracious as to allow me to utilize the channels of communication they have built/cultivated.

While I know I could approach the Egregore directly and ask them, I also want to make sure the human side of the forum will not have any objections to the idea. If it is something I work with it would obviously be something that I would want to post about here publicly also.

And if there have been past experiments, or posts made in the past on this same topic I would love if someone could point me in that direction.

4 Likes

And the reason I know there is an Egregore here (despite that fact that all organizations like this have an egregore of some sorts) is because, after my initial 9 gatekeeper working (within EA’s system) I became connected to the astral-channels of the forum. Of which I have since cut myself off from. It was interesting at first but having other peoples thoughts from here trail into my mind was really annoying.

2 Likes

Yes, the forum has an egregore. EA and company don’t have anything to do with it, though. Lady Eva helped create him:

@Mulberry and I are the new forum moderators.

7 Likes

My apologies :rage: I dont know why I forgot it was you and Mulberry, I have seen your tag a million times.

I appreciate the links and info also :+1:

4 Likes

It’s all good, man :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve worked with Mr Silvera a few times now, he LOVES company and has been emancipated so that he no longer “belongs” to Lady Eva and is a free spirit, literally, now :slight_smile:

I think he’d love to hear from you, or anyone friendly to BALG who wants to say Hi. :smiley:

6 Likes