Forced Astral Projection

I had no idea that was a lucid dream. I have had some really strange dreams that seem real, but they are so unreal, like it could only happen in a dream. They make no sense at all.

Are there any benefits to lucid dreams?

Ritual work, transitioning to projection, rewriting your subconscious, removing mental blocks, etc.

1 Like

I have been trying to rewrite my subconscious and remove mental blocks for over a year. I am going to look more into lucid dreaming now.

Thanks

1 Like

this argument keeps being brought up and yet no one can explain the difference between the two (lucid and astral)ā€¦ i do not differentiate between planes beyond a general going up, or a general going down other than what the plane looks like (forest, underwater, cave, etc) and how i interact within it. most of the time i go down through tunnels taking the form of a snake, ant or other (underworld). every so often i take the shape of a bird and go up; this is almost exclusively used for divination for me. the shape i take is the key from which i open the door to the other plane. and to the last paragraph their is no difference between the inner dialogue and mental images you have in your head and the reality you physically exist within, they are two parts of one thing, the spirit.

Lucid dreaming is within your own mind, astral is within a plane external of you.

The issue with not differentiating them is when it then comes to actually sharing your experiences or trying to teach others you give false information.

Itā€™s fine to consider them all the same within your own paradigm but when you explaining their actuality it becomes a intentional means of leading the blind while blind.

The astral and the mental space may share similar densities but one is external and one is internal, just as the etheric wonā€™t be part of the astral and so forth, they are all connected sure but confusing connection with the same is wrong.

In the astral you can be anything your imagination desires but you canā€™t change the entire astral plane to your will, in the etheric you can do only what you actually put work into and it only affects you, in your mental space you are the only one that can affect the entire mental space to the fullest because itā€™s in your own space.

1 Like

I get what your saying now, but i still think they are the same itā€™s only our interaction with spirit (planes) thatā€™s different. when i lucid dream while sleeping my interaction often times is as real as the physical world but when i journey through trance (drum, rattle) its like a series of movements from one space to another that you have awareness within hence the reason i use animal forms. but they share more in common then not so to me they are the same.

thats the point of a lucid dream for it to be as real as your waking state.

what methods of being aware within lucid dreaming worked for you? for me it was through zazen meditation (learning to be in the moment) that i reached the point of being able to say to myself that im dreaming while in the dream. picking up an object in the dream and carrying it around with you also worked pretty well, but i found that simply looking down at your hand worked much better to solidify yourself within the dream state.

Iā€™ve trained myself to lucid dream by will, it started with originally with a construct that would ping my sleep after an hour of being asleep to give my mind time to drift into that state.

what about some of the common hurdles people speak of when being lucid, looking at your hand solidifies you for a period of time but what other methods do you use to keep yourself within the dream for a longer period of time? or do you simply stay until your pulled back?

I stay until I want to wake up then the dream starts to dematerialize, prior to that I didnā€™t have a choice because when I became too aware Iā€™d get excited and itā€™ll start to wake me up. So I kept that in check.

1 Like

so the method you use is more akin to dream recall, of remembering your full dream and what you did within it when you wake?

No, my method isnā€™t so much a method itā€™s just me being aware that Iā€™m dreaming by seeing the inconsistencies in my actual life compared to the dream Iā€™m in.

1 Like

dream recall is similar to deja-vu where you remember, but its as if your re-living the experience for the first time. ya Velenos on this topic i think your full of shit and youā€™ve just waisted my timeā€¦ donā€™t argue on a topic you apparently donā€™t know anything aboutā€¦

Iā€™m full of shit but you cannot spell waste properly, I know more about this topic than you think you do, Iā€™m sorry you clearly are still a noob and canā€™t grasp basic understanding. Out of both of us Iā€™ve been beyond my imagination which you clearly have not.

1 Like

sorry for wasting my time with you, wonā€™t happen again :slight_smile:

Good for you, try not to teach things on astral projection and its difference from lucid dreaming until you learn it better, have a good night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that even possible?

I have an astral projection master in my country and my conclusions are consistent with his.
There is almost no difference between astral projection and lucid dreaming.
How do you think succubi appear in your dreams? They come to your dream location from the astral world.
The difference is that during a lucid dream you start from your dream location, but from what I see, spirits can transfer your consciousness to different areas of the astral world, so isnā€™t this already an astral projection?
I didnā€™t notice any greater clarity, the ability to summon spirits or anything like that.
So most will get tired of trying to feel the vibrations, detaching themselves from the body or something. A pointless waste of time.

ā€¦I want to learn how to Astral Projectā€¦