Forced Astral Projection

I have that book.

I apologize if I confused. I am confused about this stuff too.

1 Like

No Iā€™ve been confused for ages just hoping to get there to understand it haha :joy:

1 Like

You can spy on people with physical projection, but in some beliefs astral is everything nonphysical, and in some beliefs even the physical is called part of the astral. I personally keep the astral designated to its own plane and spectrum of density, physical as well as the etheric and any other plane I come to discover for myself.

2 Likes

Gotcha

Everyone says if you wonder if you did it you havenā€™t and itā€™s more real than reality

Sounds super cool :sunglasses: but Iā€™m sure iv not done it and really want to

I am just imagining when I do I can go see my friends in other countries whenever I want ā€¦ I hope I can, but I canā€™t tell if thatā€™s actually true till I do it

1 Like

Me too lol

That would be so amazing to do that. I keep practicing to try to do it too.

I have listened to guided Meditations, different music, done affirmations.
I have gotten to vibration stage and thatā€™s it. I did have it where I felt like my body was in reverse.

The one time I did get out I looked back towards my body and decided to go back into it.

I remember a long time ago I guess I astral projected, but I couldnā€™t really stand or walk and kept falling down. I think maybe you have to learn how to walk in the astral body, but I have no idea.

1 Like

Have you heard of biolocate? I am not totally sure what it is. I think itā€™s being in two places at the same time.

biolocation is another term for physical projection, what you mean is Bi-location

2 Likes

most people seem to severely underestimate thought and inner dialogue, emotion and feeling; my opinion is that we have one foot in the physical and the other in the astral at all times. were all constantly in a state of astral projection, follow your inner dialogue and become familiar with the stories you tell yourself, your doing it constantly, become aware of this to experience the separation between reality and thought. you will then find it quite easy to allow yourself to fall into the stories you tell yourself and take control.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say we have one foot in the astral and one in the physical, your inner dialogue or imagination doesnā€™t exactly have anything to do with the astral as a plane of its own.

1 Like

your inner dialogue and emotions projects onto the physical because your eyes look out not in when your thinking and interacting within the world. i disagree with your statement we are in both at the same time.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine to disagree, if you stated the mental plane than Iā€™d agree but I donā€™t keep my projection in the astral when I go there but I keep my projection within the etheric when I go, but also thereā€™s many others who have yet to touch any plane other than the physical and therefore another means of how such a statement doesnā€™t exactly work for many.

most people seem to be able to intuit that we project our emotions onto the physical world through social interaction, why would it be so far fetched to see that we also project our inner dialogue? we as a social species are quite literally swimming in it.

Because I find thatā€™s trying to oversimplify projection as if y=x when in this case it doesnā€™t necessarily.

the same way you manifest a spirit here in the physical, is similar to the way you manifest yourself within the astral. the means of travel (your body) is a thought form, its the transition of awareness thatā€™s the point. whether its a journey through mental images, or becoming aware your dreaming while in a dream your bringing your awareness into that plane.

1 Like

The transition with projection is through means of projecting the consciousness into an energy body not a thoughtform. It would work in such a way if you were using your own mental space as the destination but the body you use to interact is an energy body.

i lucid dream somewhat regularly while sleeping and i journey through going into mental images while in trance, using my rattle quite regularly. for journeying i tend to use physical postures to help me transition from one state to another. i take the shape of a mental vehicle (an animal) to transition from one state to another, maybe you donā€™t.

lucid dreaming isnā€™t astral and often can be used to transition into an actual projection but they arenā€™t the same and the transition is still from your own mentalscape/thoughtform to your energy body projection. The astral however, the density allows a person to take on whatever shape and manifest whatever they desire because the the density vibrates so fast that such flight of fantasies are an everyday thing there.

Thatā€™s the nature of the astralā€™s densities.

When Iā€™m in the astral I stay to the form that my soul naturally has just as I would in etheric, Iā€™m not always fond of letting my imagination affect my form.

3 Likes

What would it be if your dream was really real, like you could smell it and feel it like it was real?

I had some weird dream and it felt really real. I can still remember the smells, the tastes and the feelings from it.

It involved some weird dolphin, sea lion hybrid. They smelled really bad. Lol

dreams that feel real is still a lucid dream, lucid dreams come in various degrees of realism to your senses.

2 Likes