Foras for love spells, what?

I am curious if anyone worked with Foras in the way I am very eager to do soon. I know people asking him for clear vision and awakening, but as I was reading some G. Winterfield, I noticed him describing Foras as able to “compel one who has lost interest in you to be fascinated by you once more”.

Is anybody else seeing the love related working possibility here? I’ve never heard anyone including him in love rituals but to me it sounds pretty juicy if you’re pulling the “want my ex back” stuff.

2 Likes

Henry Archer also mentions a similar ability for Foras (in combination with Lekavel) in his book about Angels & Demons:

“To become fascinating and witty, especially in the eyes of one who has become bored or disinterested in you.”

4 Likes

Corwin Hargrove in his book Goetia Pathworking also gives powers of Foras as “Fascinate the Jaded” and “Understand a Loved One”.

Fascinate the Jaded. If somebody has become bored by you or feels you are no longer as exciting or interesting as you once were, this power can give you an air of mysterious excitement that will make you fascinating. A friend, lover, or even a business partner,

Understand a loved one. If you are serious about a relationship, it helps to understand the other person’s deeper needs.

Hargrove, Corwin. Goetia Pathworking: Magickal Results from The 72 Demons (p. 100). Kindle Edition.

I’ve called him in rituals for others but didn’t get feedback to be sure.

3 Likes

It’s an opinion that makes me excited to try it. Thanks.

1 Like

Never knew this either, but this is interesting :slight_smile: