For Those Who Lack Their Energy Or For Those Whose Energy Is Tainted

This is really helpful! I know lately I have been feeling absolutely drained. I’m struggling to focus. I feel like sleeping all the time. It’s like I’m in a mental fog. Even my memory has become terrible. Of course I work through it as I have to! But it has been so very hard lately. I will have to come back and look into this more!

Thank you.

Do I have to know the cause of the symptoms? I mean if I write the request that just say “heal me Marbas” the spirit will then scan my body by itself and remove what causes the symptoms?

Can crystals do it also like the raw crystal?

That there is a golden statement! :rofl:

I know this is an old thread, but just in case anyone pops on here regarding getting off opiates, I’d like to suggest kratom.

Yes, kratom is an opioid. However, it far less addicting and the withdrawals are far more gentle. I never did a cold turkey withdrawal, but I was on fentanyl first (for pain), then I asked to be switched down to Vicodin. From there, I started on kratom to minimize any withdrawal symptoms from stopping the Vicodin. Then with kratom, I was able to wean myself off completely.

I may have an edge here because I never did opiates to get high, although I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it when it happened! But this is a good way, IMO, to get off the harder stuff. If you’re motivated, it’s possible to do it this way.

1 Like