For those repulsed by the God of Israel but love the Qlippoth

Okay I have so many questions for you too, like, I thought after the void there was the source but you are saying that there are other realms ? And the Angels, if they are not the ones of Enoch and Ezekiel than what are they ? you think there is a true real god who is the actual Yahweh (the one we call upon when we perform angel magick) but the Yahweh we talk about is an egregore ? So there would be a real Gabriel Raphael but the ones we talk about aren’t the actual ones ?

1 Like

Or you can choose to believe a lie. Truth & source talk not valuable info, you’re tricking yourself.

Some say his mother is Hekate, think she might be a primordial?

1 Like

Void is one of many sources.

1 Like

Hecate is a second generation Titan in Greek lore.

Lucifer became Satan. Lucifer is a light bringer from Yahweh.

i dont believe his mother is hekate

Lucifer did not become Satan, Lucifer has always been Lucifer

2 Likes

He’s not necessarily wrong. In Lucifer’s fall he was later associated with Satan and the existence of the grigori Satanael kind of disappeared. However I’m not quite sure where his association with satan stemmed from.

1 Like

i can get that, but having worked with Satan, I know they are different beings, but Satan as a title, sure

Sure dude, its fine you think you have the high heels here, honestly I can’t be arsed to carry this conversation anymore with someone who put his blind faith above research. Have fun

2 Likes

What if there’s a faith that didn’t originate from man?

Entities have their own faiths, but no luciferians faith came from themselves, there’s a what if sure but it’s highly unlikely.

1 Like

Lucifer became Yahweh’s adversary (Satan).

he didnt become Satan, Satan is someone else, but Satan as a title i can get behind

lets not turn it into a back and forth now.

1 Like

Lol

Why are you laughing? Of course he does.

Pretty funny stuff here. A doctor is not a spiritual current, but a certain person. He is actually bound to the material world. But if he teaches the same lore as another one, they spirit would be. I believe that spirits/Gods have different ways to communicate with human beings and reveal themselves throughout history. It is a development.

It is my spiritual and personal path and Lucifer turned out to be an amazing teacher. I also consider Samael as an aspect of Lucifer.

Oh, yes. I asked, because I have the impression that you do not understand what I meant by Luciferian Rebirth. (?)

1 Like

I view the Satan as an aspect of Lucifer: He is the rebell, the one who questions. So he is the first, he initiates creation.

I laugh because I am allowed to.

Doesn’t matter it’s still trying to force merge entities together based on similar associations just like a doctor occupation, didn’t think that was hard to understand.

Good for you, that further proves it’s your own mythology which I stated was okay.

I don’t really care what you meant by that when you diverged the topic to about Amun and Khepri and how they relate to if not in your view are somewhat Lucifer. My only concern was debunking that inconsistency. If you wish to explain what you meant by luciferian rebirth you’re very free to do so at your leisure.

1 Like