For those repulsed by the God of Israel but love the Qlippoth

The idea of the Luciferian Rebirth is a lot older than the gnostic pic of the fallen angel - even though it is indeed power- and beautiful. :slight_smile: Please check out the Egyptian Gods Khepri and Amun. Their material forms are nice stories, what is important to understand is the spiritual teaching/ truth behind them.

2 Likes

Egyptian gods have nothing to do with Lucifer, lol

1 Like

Are we saying khepri and Amun are lucifer or? Because Amun is the Egyptian’s primordial God of Light and Khepri was of the morning sun and life.

Or am I misunderstanding you?

While Lucifer morning star was more a metaphor for knowledge.

The Roman luciferius was also of morning sun/Dawn while his brother I believe of evening sun or

2 Likes

I will not speak for others but explain my personal! point of view and I would appreciate respect in a forum where many ppl with different understandings come together. So thnx for asking. :smiley:
(It seems to me as if not everyone is interested in a conversation as equals. :roll_eyes:
What happened to this forum??)

Ideas/ pictures of Gods evolve within history of mankind and I am saying that the idea of the Luciferian Rebirth, which I described before, is not new, nor is it an invention of gnostic Christianity.
Examples are the Egyptian Gods Amun and Khepri. They both created themselves according to the ancient theology.

2 Likes

The first part was unnecessary I was asking a simple question. No need to get defensive, when you join a public forum you should be prepared to be questioned on views that often conflict with recorded data. If asking questions yield such a response than a journal might be best simply because by rules journals cannot be questioned. Either way the first bit aside thank you for atleast explaining your claim/view.

Also no Amun was said to have been born from the primordial Nun/Naunet just as khepri was. Lucifer however was not stated to ever been self created.

4 Likes

yes, but Lucifer is not a primordial, he was created, he did not create himself

1 Like

I do not at all find your questions offensive, this might be a misunderstanding. :slight_smile:

Amun: Where do you got this from, that another deity created Amun by its action/ will?

Khepri: Do you know what his name means? That is also what the Egyptians thought. The scarab creates himself. Like Lucifer by refusing to obey and decide to be true to himself.

2 Likes

Wait, who created Lucifer ?

1 Like

The Nun is Egypt’s primordial chaos and it is also a Deity. To state that the God was born from the primordial Nun is the same as the Greeks viewing their Gods born from the primordial Khaos who is also a Deity. Amun was later merged with Ra however who is a completely different elemental energy than him. Khepri is that of the morning sun and Amun and Amunette was the primordial hidden one.

1 Like

in my opinion, Yahweh maybe

1 Like

It is personification of the state of chaos, the origin. Chaos does not have a specific direction nor consciousness. I think it is not accurate to say it actively “gives birth” or creates. Amun is a primeval creator and fertility God and created himself. He stepped out of an egg which appeared on a hill in the oceans.

Yes, which makes it a lot more interesting. :+1::black_heart:

True, sun symbolism. Which means, according to ancient Egypt theology, he stands for reincarnation, eternal life and regeneration.
(Like Lucifer. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

Do you know why? :wink:

1 Like

It’s still a deity in its own as stated in Egyptian lore so it is accurate by their lore regardless. Egypt lore is not much different from Khaos of Greek, Tiamat of Sumer, or Tōnacātēcuhtli of Aztec it’s the primordial Chaos that is also an embodiment and “parent” of the other primordial Gods.

Lucifer stood for knowledge his title as morning star was about knowledge lol and even then common associations does not equate to the same being. Otherwise a doctor who does surgery would be the same individual as another doctor who does surgery of the same field lol. It’s a stretch to force merge Lucifer into beings that predate his mention. But of course it’s your own mythology so that’s understandable as to what you choose to associate him.

More or so do you know why? Because I’ve done my research and had my experience with all of Egypt’s primordials. So what is your opinion.

1 Like

Lol …; leave it to me to cause a public outrage…

1 Like

Unrelated question but since you had knowledge with all the Egyptian primordials I can’t let this occasion go : does Set feel like any other entity to you ? Especially Satan, Iblis, or Sitri ? Or any other really

2 Likes

Set isn’t a primordial God but he holds very similar energy to Naunet and Apep. Naunet is the creation an aspect of chaos and Apep the deconstruction aspect while Set holds both aspects.

He was originally a Sky/storm and war God but he had associations with the Duat as well as called the friend of the dead in helping them to the “heavens” on his ladder.

One epithet he held was the winged bull of Ombos where he is depicted with similar wings to Aset and bull horns.

I too believe in a most high.from the experience s I have had.there is a realm past thanked.not only the void.a higher order of beings dwell.
As much as lhp is being your own God and stuff if the bible mentioned lucifer they wouldn’t be crazy to be mentioning a God in all those chapters.and it clearly not Yahweh since Lucifer is above Yahweh.

There is a creator be it a force of one entity

1 Like

If you have read the description of angels in the bible for example how Ezekiel describes them you would know it is not the beings people summon on her and also the enochian one

1 Like

Lucifer isn’t above Yahweh lol any modern LHP mention of Lucifer is modern reconstruction at best based off LHPers often demonization of other Gods as goetia or deification of Lucifer as more than he is.

There’s always a “Lucifer is above [insert older mentioned entity] which I get if you worship Lucifer in a henotheism kind of way.

2 Likes

They’re always interesting to be honest. It’s just a matter of who will interpret it wrong and see it as a negative discussion lol.

1 Like

nope bro