For King Asmodeus (prior to ritual)

Good evening everyone!!

I would like to apologise in advance, this isn’t a question or anything of the sorts. The other evening I had invoked King Asmodeus for the first time & he was right there right away when I started chanting his enn. We had spoken for a few minutes, & I had admitted that I didn’t know what to offer him when the time comes for me to evolve him in a proper ritual. I asked him to show me signs, & I would also do my own research as to what to offer him. I had researched earlier in the day & had found that he enjoys chocolates & wine. I logged back on not to long ago, & I felt his presence/energy as I opened up the front page of this wonderful forum & I felt his energy practically say; “Here.” I interpreted that as he would like me to offer him public recognition as an offering when I go to preform a ritual with him. Im posting this in preparation for my ritual with him, which I will preform most likely tomorrow after work.

King Asmodeus, thank you for showing me what you would like as an offering. I truly do appreciate it. It was wonderful to feel your energy appear before me, & to hear what you would like. I apologize again that I may be a little dense & unable to pick up on subtle hints sometimes. I truly appreciate you outright showing me/telling me what you would like in advance!!

Thank you all for reading this post, & for being so helpful with all my questions thus far, & for being so polite, & friendly. I feel very comfortable coming here & opening up about what I’m unable to find/being able to ask freely without worry of judgement, & knowing I will receive such informing, & detailed, respectful responses. May the universe smile upon you all :blush::blush:

Addendum; Also for those whom keep up with my posts I’m excited to say that not only have I received an awesome grimoire to begin writing in, but I have indeed started it as of tonight, with a feather dip pen/ink using the cypher!! I’m really excited & proud!!

7 Likes

@Hippyhair When it comes to offerings for Asmodeus, the more gaudy, opulent, and expensive the better. But he will graciously accept the best you can offer. He loves attention! So your post is a very appropriate way to express thanks. He loves campaign,Cognac, scotch, and absinthe. With wine he leans toward a Rose, expensive reds, and good ruby port. Don’t give him boxed wine, it is tacky as hell and he will take offense. Chocolates are good as long as they are nice expensive ones… preferably ones that you would rather eat yourself! :rofl:
He also likes good resin incense. Don’t offer him any of the cheap stuff on a stick, unless you absolutely can’t afford better.
I have noticed that he seems to have a liking for pizza as well… doesn’t seem very royal to me, but who am I to argue if he likes it?! for more info see my post on Asmodeus

8 Likes

Thank you for informing me!! Currently I’m in a pretty tight financial situation, otherwise I would be able to offer him better/more. I had explained this to him as well. I have mini Hershey’s bars & mini Reese’s cups I was thinking about bringing with me into the ritual as a little something extra :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My very first time drawing a sigil!! I know my art work is not very good but I’m proud of it to be honest…Since this will be burned throughout my ritual, I wanted to take a picture of it so I can look back at it & be proud of myself :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Awww well good luck with your ritual.
My first sigil drawing was shit. :smile:
Looks much better after practising a few times.

2 Likes

Thank you!!:blush::blush:

1 Like

Lmao, yup!:joy: I offered wine, and he told me, " You offer this, when I know you have a bottle of brignac you have been saving for a special occasion? This IS a special occasion." I have to admit he cracks me up, I just try to get him whatever he wants now. He can be so intimidating at times, and then he will surprise you with wit and sarcasm.

6 Likes

That’s really funny!! :joy::joy: I love working with him!!

1 Like

He just kinda comes and goes as he pleases here. I love working with him, out of all of them he is by far the most communicative, and demanding lol. He literally has kept me awake at night. I set boundaries of course, but if I prepare my altar and temple room for him, he is there before I finish his sigil.

4 Likes