For EA/Satan?Lucifer:Where is the Feminine? Where are the dark female demons? Where is the female power?

I read she was Adam’s first wife who refused to be “under” him, to submit and she would also not listen to god or the angels after she took off. She is my idea of a great, bad ass woman :wink:

2 Likes

Correct Kristen, She refused to have sex with Adam bcs She did not like him at all

2 Likes

Define what you mean by feminine energy vs masculine energy. Do you just mean you want more entities thst are traditionally depicted as females or what?

Because Lucifer exibits a lot of feminine qualities and even shows up in female forms from time to tine so I’m wondering what the actual root of the issue is here.

2 Likes

I mean strong female energy, strong feminine characteristics that empower. That’s what I mean.

2 Likes

Okay, but that’s kinda confusing. What specific traits make something “feminine”. Like, specific adjectives. Also, what types of things make you feel empowered?

2 Likes

Basically, I think that the feminine is not recognised as being equal or powerful in the world around me and that it is reflected often in the spiritual world (possibly due to my mundane filters).

2 Likes

[quote=“Kristen, post:1, topic:68965”]
I only see “whore” or maybe mother if you are lucky, that females are sexualised.[/quote]

Goddamn, being judgemental much? Lolz. Who wants to a fucking virgin, sexless woman? Not me. I do whatever or whomever I fucking want to. You don’t like that.
Screenshot_2019-05-23-23-22-50-1 Screenshot_2019-05-23-23-21-53-1

Being proud of my womanhood in every way. Not giving 1 solid fuck about anyone or society thinks about it. I am proud of being a divine Whore.

No shame in my game.

3 Likes

Okay I don’t need aggression for you to get your point across to me. However, you do have a very valid point. Sexless, no! That is not what I am talking about, I am talking about women/the feminine that is expected to be serving the masculine and fulfilling those expectations rather than our own. I am looking to understand why everything “seems” or “sounds” masculine heavy. However, from other responses, it seems perhaps Lucifer has it covered? Not sure, I don’t know enough yet.

3 Likes
1 Like

I did read this thread, thanks Yberioth. I am just frustrated and from my own perspective, I see a lot more of the masculine but perhaps I am looking with the wrong eyes? Perhaps I do need to look past the obvious gender stuff? Maybe it is my own filters? …

4 Likes

glad you realize it.

My Lady Hator always be with you.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Ah, is Hator the same as what I know as Hathor? :slight_smile: thank you.

1 Like

yes, might have misspelled her name.

1 Like

I was just wondering if she had another version of her name, not picking out any spelling errors :wink:

1 Like

http://www.khemet.de/goetter/hathor.html

Nope, was my mistake. :wink:

1 Like

That was me being nice to you for totally insulting my Path. You ain’t worth breaking rules for.

Your thread is worse then the one’s asking for help. You just seem either lazy or entitled or both to me. Go back to tumblr.

You’ll have that

Okay there is already a topic about this, linked below, which has been going in a MUCH more productive direction, with thanks to all who took part I am going to close this before it becomes too heated.

3 Likes