For all the conspiracy nuts!

Well, I don’t really know the agendas of the other 2 races, nor am I sure about their existance. I just have heard about that.

Also, I know that they’re lizards because Thoth said that in his tablet. Back then, humans fought them, but they had to leave them be, since darkness was upon them and it was too late to do something. It’s a great story, but a large one.

1 Like

@Mr.Ruubs137- I myself have stumbled across this word before, although I don’t recall where. I just didn’t remember it until Manosman wrote it here. I know I have seen it before, though, so where during my research.

2 Likes

@Everblue- I know it all sounds crazy, especially to those who are new to the subject. But those of us who have been researching for years can no longer deny their existence. It’s a deep dark rabbithole, and my story here is but a scratch on the surface. It goes much deeper, and there are some who don’t want to know. I can’t explain the different races, as I am just starting to get to that point, and I’ve been researching for years. Good luck to you!

3 Likes

Did you see him with your eyes as a big, square dinosaure or you just had feelings of a presence ?

I read what you said and all solid information I could find : 1 - you had a feeling 2 - he was diagnosed as sociopath, which in my opinion, clearly explains his behaviour.

What evidence do you have to support your conclusion ?
Did you see a psych ?

Let me see if I can explain this more clearly, so it’s not so broken up. I did not see him as a big, square dinosaur, that’s just what I said in my half-asleep state. I felt his presence as a reptilian, and had many times, every time he came to bed. For some reason, dinosaur came out of my mouth, rather than reptilian.

His diagnosis could easily explain his behaviour, although I have seen his pupils shift one time, as I have once seen with two other people, and when one is looking at that happening, it is difficult to describe the feeling, except that one might suddenly feel as the presence is not that of a human being.

I can give you no evidence myself, other than what I’ve described, which is that of his relation to the Astor line, take it or leave it. There are many, many resources out there to research what this might mean, but I certainly could not cite them all here, as it would take nearly the same amount of years I’ve spent researching the topic. I, unfortunately, will not provide the exact family tree relations, as I am not going to direct people to my family’s personal information. All I can tell you is he is from the Astor line, the information regarding the family you would have to look into yourself, and draw your own conclusion. I have, I will add, directly confronted him about being a reptilian, which he did not deny, at any time.

And I see a psych regularly, actually. After 10 years of being lied to, manipulated, controlled, bullied, gaslighted, and psychologically abused, I have developed an extreme anxiety issue, so I see a psychiatrist once a month, if you must know.

Have you ever looked into someone’s eyes, seen their pupils dilate into slits, and known without a doubt, they hate you just for being alive and would literally murder you in cold-blood if they thought they could get away with it, and might just try even if they thought they wouldn’t get away with it? Well, that’s him, in a nutshell. But it’s not just me he feels that way about, it is every other living being in the world.

You may or may not believe in reptilians and what I’ve said here, but I know what I know, and I know what he is, and he is not the only one.

3 Likes

Please forgive my ignorance.

My main goal is that you don’t let your emotions control your judgement. I had to deal with horrible people in my life… including family members. I believe I know how it feels like to suffer from a destructive relationship like that. Especially when you have innocent children between you two. And that was another concern for me to be honest.

I researched this topic for long time. Books, videos, lectures etc I know they exist. But never had a chance to experience their presence. Therefore I trust your judgement, you know who he is more than anyone else.

Most important for me is that you and your children are finally safe.

3 Likes

There is nothing to forgive, PrinceX, and I highly doubt you are ignorant. I actually appreciate your questions, because it keeps the conversation going, and I believe it will help more people to see.

If you have never experienced their presence, at least those such as the ones I’ve encountered, consider yourself lucky. It is a paralyzing terror which they instill in a human. But, I have known him since I was a young child, and after being married to him for ten years, I have come to accept what he is. I still have to deal with him regularly, as we share custody now, but knowing what he is has made it easier to see how he manipulates everyone around him, including me, so I have learned to deal with his ways.

Thank you for your questions, and for your concern. I’ve been fighting his ways for ten years, and I will continue as long as I live. He takes a strange, selfish pride in the child who is most like him, but I will do my best to see to it the tributary of this branch of the bloodline stops with him.

3 Likes

this is what happens when you hit play on your brain and you forget to hit record

Care to elaborate?

oh, it was a joke. But i mean people talk in their sleep sometimes without any memories all the time. I just know that from trying to wake up family members and they will have a conversation with me in their half sleep state with no recollection later if i ask them about it.

Have you considered the possibility that he is a psychopath, not a reptilian? That psychopaths operate from the reptilian brain, and your subconscious speaks in a language of symbolism? In other words he is not a reptilian. Reptilians simply are not real. Your subconscious picked up on some things your conscious mind did not, and it translated to you as a projection of him in a reptilian form.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes you don’t realize a cigar is just a cigar, so parts of your mind convey the message in ways that can be confusing.

2 Likes

@siv- I see what you mean now. Thanks. I oddly tend to remember most of what I say. And most of it is nothing, really. I guess I’m just more awake in that state than some, or I tend to become more awake as it’s happening.

@Woodsman81- Yes, I have considered psychopathy, as well as his diagnosed sociopathy. I understand where you’re coming from, but it was not just one incidence which has led to my conclusion. It is a lifetime of knowing this “person” and being married to him for ten years. And so, I must respectfully disagree with your opinion.

2 Likes

@Woodsman81- I am open to others’ thoughts, though, even if I disagree. It has been a vast part of my research to consider contrasting points of view. Would you care to share with me why you believe reptilians don’t exist? If not, don’t worry about it.

1 Like

I think reptiles can have emotions and some of them do care for their children probably more loyally than a lot of people. I couldn’t tell you anything about shape shifting lizard people though, never seen any evidence of that myself

1 Like

I do wonder if there is a kind of psy-op out there meant to make people afraid of reptilian entities though. I’ve personally never had any problems with demons that have manifested as reptilian forms in my own dreams.

2 Likes

This is where I have run into some issues myself, sv6. I know there are some demons which manifest as reptilians at times. And I have come to wonder recently if some demons, if not all, are actually reptilians. I have just begun researching this area, so I can’t state anything for sure, but perhaps, as Manosman pointed out, there are different races of reptilians, which might be one explanation for such occurences. I plan to research this more in the future, but for now, I’m off to bed, minus my reptilian spouse.

1 Like

I saw some interesting answers here.

Anyways, reptilians ARE real. There are ancient Sumerian records of them and they are clearly described by Thoth in his tablets.

Are they really the bad guys? Reptilians are the form the Nagas have taken. The Nagas are ancient spirits called by humans from some lower dimension. They thought they could control them and become more powerful. They got manipulated by the Nagas before they even summon them. Once they did summon them…Mu fell.

Nagas use reptilian forms in order to be able to be in this world. Even if you kill them, the Nagas can return because the places where the old rites were once told are still active.

Now they have become the bread and cheese of any conspiracy theory. That’s why everyone’s saying (with 10 tones of irony) “Ahh yeah, the reptilians again…who else could it be?!”

The reptilians can’t hide their existance, in the same manner that you can’t hide the existance of a huge pyramid in the middle of the desert. That’s why they try to make fun of it. They try to hide their secrets in plain sight.

2 Likes

Also, you shouldn’t confuse the reptilians with the other draconian races. Their similarity is the scales probably and some other things. But you don’t really get a bad feeling from other draconian races. Nor are they hostile. Actually, many of them try to help us.

So demons are indeed of draconian origins, but you shouldn’t mind. You could actually just ask them about it.

1 Like

Not that I don’t believe you. But there could also be the possibility that your ex simply turned to his most primordial side. We humans and much of the animals on Earth share some relation with reptile species. Just take a look at our spine. He could just possibly have gone so animalistic that his body decided to turn on reptile mode on the eyes to better scan the environment?

I actually haven’t researched into sentint reptiles. So I have no idea about their history and culture and if they exist.

3 Likes

I don’t know if that would work. However, it’s a valid theory! Or at least, a theory worth checking.

PS: ofc you’re not into reptiles, you prefer golden and dark beings…got it? XDDD

1 Like