For all books that aint worth SHIT

That combined with the Book of Deadly names, ish a very good combo.

2 Likes

Yeah I have the paperback version, but iā€™ve always wanted the hard cover.

itā€™s really well made.

1 Like

I have plenty of books even the damn bible it makes a very goo thing combined with Demonology by James. That moment when King James translated the Bible between 1604 and 1611 and prior - in 1597 he wrote a book named Daemonologie.! Itā€™s history.

3 Likes

And this one, ish a bit hard to buy. It is sold only in Ukraine, in either russian or swedish language. Untitled

2 Likes

are you sure? Iā€™ve read posts were people actually like this book. what makes you think so?

I have not read such posts nor am I omniscient. I understand people have different opinions about things, so I can accept someone actually liking the book, perhaps even getting good results from it. I however think its fluffy bullshit and will likely continue to do so. Though the last time I read it was in my early 20ā€™s, so I might eventually give it another chance if I get bored enough

2 Likes

I see, well everyone has their views.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: too many of you dont get that this thread is for books you DISLIKE,
there is a additional thread for the goodiesā€¦ :cold_sweat: meow

I love hp lovecraft

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a link to the thread for good books. This current thread is for bad books :wink:

Sooooo DISAGREE!

If I see someone list physical dictionaries, thesauruses, antonym tomes (yeah, some thesauruses neglect the lovely opposites) then Iā€™m going to fully disagree.

Now encyclopediasā€¦ that depends. They have merit if you can house them and get one set from each decade to every 5 year span.

2 Likes

I donā€™t see any use of maths unless u r into science/commerce instead of humanitarian after High school.
Yea, If I paid a bit more attention in my math class may be my dream of becoming a scientist, Chartered accountant may have materialized.
Studying , instead of LHP rituals also materializes things.

Maybe I played too many rpgs with pencil and paper that required lots of math. Ahhh good times.

2 Likes

The Exorcist Handbook aint worth shit except for the meditations

1 Like

Suppose the answer is ā€˜Xā€™ . :rofl:

isnā€™t that a movie?

Wish it was a movie, wouldā€™ve been more interesting to read

Tho forreal the meditations in the book are great, but the whole shit is not what Iā€™d call exorcism 101 more like exorcism for playgroup

Oh no any desk job or even retail is math. I suffer daily for not being strong in math but my computer skills help me push past. When you know excel formulas to solve math it makes a difference.

2 Likes

I would have to say some of Daemonic Dreamā€™s books look too good to be true. I was introduced to them when I purchased a beautiful Rosicrucian cross talisman from The TalisMan. I own two books from them and they arenā€™t bad at all. But some of the claims they have with other books are pure absurdity.

Liber Falxifer The left handed reaper. Not a useless book, has even some dark energies to it but is not worth of itā€™s price.