Focus and magick shift to Shem angels rather than Goetia

An even better idea is to attune to the Shem angel of the day, which I think I will start filling this thread with. In terms of my original post, on if shifting from one system to another causes sickness, upheavals, etc. So perhaps shift in with the angels least likely to help you suffer through it and instead navigate you easily into the current.

1 Like

Shem Angel of the day, Feb 13th

43rd ā€“ VEUALIAH. His attribute is ā€œDominating Kingā€. He corresponds to the holy name of ā€œSoluā€ in the language of the Californians. His ray commences from the 211th degree to the 215th degree inclusive, corresponding to the twenty-second decade and to the angel called Stochene, under the influence of Mars. He rules over the following days: 1st May, 12th July, 22nd September, 3rd December, 13th Feruary. The invocation is done from 2:00 pm until 2:20 pm, pronouncing the 13th verse of Pslam 88:
ā€œBut unto thee have I cried, O Lord; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent theeā€ (Et ego ad the Domine clamavi: et mane oratio mea praeveniet the).
He serves to destroy the enemy and for deliverance from slavery. This angel rules over peace nd influences the prosperity of empires; he affirms tottering thrones and kingly power. The person born under this influence will love the military state and glory; he will be continually engaged in those sciences which are in rapport with the angel of war; he will become famous through the means of arms, and will attract the confidence of his Prince through the services we renders him.
The bad angel puts discord between princes; he influences the destruction of empires; he supports revolutions and party spirit.

1 Like

I will try this approach. Do you regularly ask for an association, like smelling roses whether or not roses are around?