Focalor Do's and Dont's?

And any family, work colleagues, friends. It can bounce off you onto people near you energetically as well as physically.

Here’s an example of my ongoing curse work against the ex who is also a narc, though not as far to the extreme end of the spectrum as many. I cursed his car, looking for him to crash it while he was alone in it: I was very specific about that, and avoiding damage to any other persons. I placed protections on my son particularly… that turned out to be a good thing.

The first time the only engine check light came on, and again a 2nd time, the third time his girlfriends car broke down, next it crashed but with my son in it, and my son drove it home but it will cost so much to fix it’s scrap.
So none of these outcomes are successful, but watching the energy bounce around to everybody next to the narc but not the narc himself is an interesting lesson while being equally frustrating, as well as how long this is lasting as I have not topped it up in a year.

However the binding worked excellently to get him to completely stop him even trying to talk to me, and I only had to do that once. Though bindings are kind of my specialty after Meh’mion (Book of Azazel) mentored me on them for a hot five minutes.

I used this binding but there are other methods: