Fly Agaric/Amanita Muscaria

Right? Later on in the book Pinchbeck realizes that his DPT experience had allowed a poltergeist/negative entity to enter his reality and has to exorcise it along with various other shenanigans. :joy:

Entheogens certainly are one of the fastest ways to get first-hand knowledge & experience of the non-physical realms, but this comes at a price: the people typically experimenting with psychedelic substances usually don’t have a solid background in magick or the occult, and consequently are unfamiliar with the very basics of spiritual protective measures like banishing and the power of intention. Tread carefully, for here (with DPT, Amanita Muscaria, as well as any other powerful psychoactive substance) there be dragons. :dragon:

Not gonna lie and say I haven’t subscribed to this philosophy myself back in the day, but if you’ve never experimented with a particular psychoactive before, it’s prudent to start small and work your way up. You don’t know if you’re going to be allergic to it, you don’t know what the potency of the substance is (particularly with plant and fungi alkaloids), and you don’t know how sensitive you are to that substance. Only after getting acquainted with it on low doses should you push it to the limits, IMO. :+1:

Word. That guy was spitting some poetry there.

Two things.

1. Do I look like Bear Grylls to you? :joy:

2. I plan on doing my research and buying them from a reputable source. I am very interested in using them but I am in no way interested in playing fungal Russian roulette.

As for everything else, it has certainly been enlightening to read all of this. I will be looking into DPT, if for nothing other than learning.

3 Likes

Why fabled? I had developed this when I went to the military. It’s toxic.

3 Likes

Why toxic? Going berserk has saved my ass on more than one occasion. The aftereffects feel like hangover from hell, but when channeled and developed it can be more gift than curse.

2 Likes

Yeah it can definitely be good, but it also deteriorates health if used in excess. Those berserkers were like steroid rage monsters lol

1 Like

I grow fly agaric for psychedelic use. If u boil it the poison wears away but the psychedelic aspects of it stay. So it won’t make u vomit if u prepare it correctly

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: You are a wise man, Banjax!

2 Likes

I have my moments :joy:

2 Likes

every time i took it i mixed a few caps with a few psilocybin caps

best sex of my life

1 Like

U mean tabs?

This is psilocybin, their most commonly taken dried if I remember correctly, so probably he did mean caps

2 Likes

Yes however when I find them I take the spores plant them and then dry the rest

1 Like

As far as mushrooms, I grow psilocybin, red fly agaric, death/destroying angel, and death caps

Each fall a couple of them pop up across the street from me. If I were to take a piece of one and boil it; would the water than be thrown out? I really want to give this a try when they show up this year.

How big a chunk would you recommend?

1 Like

No! Don’t throw out the water. This is a type of liquor that’s gets u roaring drunk. Then dry the agaric. Put as much as you can in there. As for eating or smoking it really doesn’t matter how much. Just not enough that you’ll die, which is like 2 handfuls. Once they’re dried they last forever until rehydrated but don’t eat them hydrated that’s gross.

1 Like

Thanks! :yum:

1 Like

Lol very fun

There’s great information for amanita @ www.flyamanita.com
You can find facebook page, they share a lot of information and a lot of it is about usage.

Just to add to the fly agaric thread, I have been taking small doses for about a month now (I have the intention of taking a full dose but due to a shortage of suitable sitters have nor yet had the chance) … so I am finding them to be a far more effective antidepressant/anti anxiety medication than the crap from the doctor ever was. Also they draw my focus to the present (Ie what I’m actually susposed to be focused on) . And of course the dreaming / lucid dreams (first time I’ve managed to be awake in a dream in a long while) I always have very detailed long dreams but now also that’s extended .
Unlike prescription drugs it does not interfere with meditation/magic. And actually I am finding that some of my ability to have “a minds eye” is returning…
I would say it is definately useful to the magician for self reflection, mindfulness, and sleep even in low doses.
Hope this is helpful to the archives!

1 Like