Fly Agaric/Amanita Muscaria

Never.

Ugh, ok, feel free to go and eat the king of mushrooms and tell me then.

I’m getting an ounce later this week I’ll keep u guys posted on what I find

Read Soma, The Divine Mushroom Of Immortality before you go in. You can find it online. I suggest calling to the amanita and letting them come to you on forage missions. Call to them with the phrase “I’m in need of Amanita” over and over again each time getting faster, then when u can’t say it any faster start deescalating speed with each recitation and keep getting slower. Do this in the woods.

1 Like

Heheheee, I love this thread. I can’t wait to meet the new you. Don’t pussyfoot either. In thee oh so wise words of the great Alien Ambassador Terence Mckenna, “Go big or go home”.

Half oz trip anyone?

That might kill u, don’t forget potency varies with every single mushroom

1 Like

Key word

Death to the ego

Try a 100 deaths. An infinite loop.

Ugh my worst/best trip was when I met the darkness of death and creation. I almost killed myself and my friends out of sheer existential pity but kinda just accepted my lack of meaning in the end. What a fuckin catharsis my guy. I felt like i could have spent my life meditating and it woulda been less beneficial than that one night alone in a room with three of my closest friends.

1 Like

Amanita trips are nothing like tryptamines, I wouldn’t even call it a trip. It’s earthly to the core, if you see anything it’s going to be a solid reality made out of some thick astral substance. It gets you at deep parts of yourself you didn’t know were there, not alien like DMT or mathematical like LSD, it’s like literal death. But the immense power that invigorates your body is what allows you that earthen cognition because it has the power to immortalize.

3 Likes

I am so down for some death rn. It’s kinda funny I just asked homie what his shrooms were called and he has the aminitas. I’m hyped.

1 Like

I hope you die, then.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I’ll try man. Wish me luck.

I would say get familiar with the gnomes before-hand. They will do you much good.

1 Like

Omfg I was literally just talking to Freya at work the other night trying to get her to send me gnomes. I was probably a little insulting but I was just trying to provoke her into revealing something to me. I’ll definitely have to research this more

1 Like

I don’t have time just yet to reply to everything on here I want, but I need to chime in and tell you that if you think you can provoke Freyja to do anything then you are in for a world of disappointment :joy:

1 Like

Yea I got that impression :joy: