Florida water

I’m trying to get get hold of recipe for Florida water, and thought it would be easy peasy so I looked on the web… After finding four different recipes I gave up the idea about it being easy… Do anyone have a bona fide way to create Florida water?
Please help

There isn’t a bona fide way because there are multiple ways.

I advise to pick what aligns with what you’re trying to do

[quote=“Nightingale, post:2, topic:9563”]There isn’t a bona fide way because there are multiple ways.

I advise to pick what aligns with what you’re trying to do[/quote]

I want Florida water that correspond with Tiphareth, the sun and Legba :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look for ingredients that corresponds with those things and entities and there you go. Just make sure it’s a recipe for Florida water

Ive never really understood what florida water was for.
Is it hoo doo? What are its uses to anoint?

1 Like

I know it’s used in hoodoo and there are a few different recipes with the same generic idea with the herbal ingredients. As for beyond hoodoo I’m unsure. It can be given as an offering or to annoint candles. Gimme one sec to pull something uo

It can be used for cleansing and protection

2 Likes

Cool thanks :slight_smile:

Anytime

[quote author=arianna link=topic=10096.msg104067#msg104067 date=1489278138]

[quote=“Nightingale, post:4, topic:9563”]Ive never really understood what florida water was for.
Is it hoo doo? What are its uses to anoint?[/quote]
I use it instead of “holy water” because I don’t “serve” church.
Basically for protection when you do aura empowering, and I use it after baneful work to remove any negative energy from me or around. I use it directly on me. It works good. Also you can use it instead of holy water to baptize voodoo dolls or candles or such.

It’s mentioned in the spider and the green butterfly, to cleanse the are where one should erect the altar but it does not say how to make it. Yellow color dye and put a white candle at the side and letting it burn for one hour in a month time, but no ingredients what or how…

I would think the more personal you made it as well as time effort and care, the better it would work for you. Why go the generic route? Follow your intuition.

Its like baking bread for me, I still need to know the basic ingredients to make bread, then I can experiment and follow my intuition to make more tastier bread. Same with Florida water, I still need the basic info/ingredients before making my adjustment…

Do any one actually have a correct basic recipe or not?

Florida Water #1
1 gallon 90 proof alcohol
1 dram Lemon
1 dram Portugal
2 drams Lavender
2 drams Clove
1/8 dram Canella (Cinnamon)
1 pint water
All Florida Water formulas can be proportionally re-
duced to suit your needs and requirements.

Florida Water #2
1/2 gallon 90 proof alcohol
1 oz. Lavender
1 oz. Bergamot
1 dram Lemon
1 dram Cloves
1 gallon water

Florida Water #3
1 gallon 75 proof alcohol
3 oz Bergamot
4 oz Cinnamon
2 oz Benzoin

The above receipe are from very authentic Hoodoo book that I have

5 Likes

[quote=“adhi69, post:14, topic:9563”]Florida Water #1
1 gallon 90 proof alcohol
1 dram Lemon
1 dram Portugal
2 drams Lavender
2 drams Clove
1/8 dram Canella (Cinnamon)
1 pint water
All Florida Water formulas can be proportionally re-
duced to suit your needs and requirements.

Florida Water #2
1/2 gallon 90 proof alcohol
1 oz. Lavender
1 oz. Bergamot
1 dram Lemon
1 dram Cloves
1 gallon water

Florida Water #3
1 gallon 75 proof alcohol
3 oz Bergamot
4 oz Cinnamon
2 oz Benzoin

The above receipe are from very authentic Hoodoo book that I have[/quote]

THANKS!!

1 Like

Florida water has a wide range of uses, its traditionally used as floor washes, to attract specific energies, it can be used for uncrossing and can also be used in the contacting of spirits and ancestors :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

2 Likes

I could also give you another recipe for it, if you want :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

Yes please.

In my country there isn’t the easiest getting hold of alcohol above 74% because of government regulations. There are many forms of alcohol, must it be the kind one drinks? Like any kind of ethanol or metanol could work?

1 Like

for getting drinkable Alkohol of 90% at least in Germany pharmacy Shops are good.

For non Drinkable (due to added poison, to prevent abuse by alcoholics) “Spiritus” - Alcohol for starting grills coals, is a cheap alternative.

however that one is used for cleaning,

but i wouldn’t pick a toxic ingredient for serious cleaning magick, at least not my best Feelings with it.

if necessary, use lower percentage Alkohol, and more of it, and less water,

As The Alcohol you buy is also watered down usually.

:wink:

At least, that’s my alchemical view on it.

Like you mentioned with Baking bread:
In the kitchen, we use what we have, and alligne it to our Needs. :wink:

Kindest Regards,

¥’B

1 Like

God I like you <3

1 Like