Floating Orb-Eyes, Architects In The Astral Plane

The night that just passed, from some visions in my
third eye that I had while traveling by plane and meditating with eyes closed, my third eye was more active than usual and I saw everything in much more detail and I SAW SOMETHING DISTURBING THAT I WANTED TO UNDERSTAND.

What I saw was that what normally looks like little orbs of light a little brighter than most orbs are actually eyes. Yes, eyes that shine, with a kind of metallic light, like mother-of-pearl or oil in water. Then, I could see that these eyes-orbs were the ones that created those changing forms that I always see, and behind which I cannot identify any concrete entity, since all that is seen is a tangle of beings like astral amoebas, sphere-like shadows floating black or cloud, or huge beings like snakes or scolopendras. On the other hand, one also sees tunnels of energy changing shape, appearing and disappearing, rotating planes of light, changing geometric patterns of energy movement. Well, now I could clearly see that THOSE FLOATING EYES CREATED ALMOST ALL OF THAT, TO THE POINT THAT THE APPARENT SNAKES OR ASTRAL SCOLOPENDRAS (SO TO SPEAK IT) WERE APPEARING AS THE EYE WAS CARRYING OUT A ROUTE. Yes, it was amazing, because not only did the floating eye’s path of travel create shapes, but it could change the colors of light it emitted within a certain spectrum of frequencies, and it could also project more complex things like rotating planes or star-like structures. of neutrons (with the energy jets above and below). In other words: THESE FLOATING EYES ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF MANY FORMS WHICH MAY SOMETIMES LOOK LIKE ENTITIES, AND AT THE SAME TIME USE MINOR ENTITIES LIKE ASTRAL AMOEBAS.

On the other hand, I want to note that I saw that THERE ARE POSITIVE FLOATING EYES AND OTHERS NEGATIVE, AND OTHERS THAT SEEM AMBIVALENT. Thus, one fed my third eye with a yellow beam that was almost golden, while others surrounded themselves with shadows and cast worms of darkness or masses of energy edged with tentacles and lots of little amoebas and other minor parasites that temporarily (that it seemed to me) seemed to integrate into a kind of composite entity. In this context, I could see that the positive floating eyes always emitted tones of light that I sensed as associated with harmful and predatory attitudes; and, on the other hand, the positive floating eyes emitted tones of light that I felt as high astral, and that did not hurt me but seemed to cleanse and protect me. And well, I even got to see that to some extent a conflict dynamic was established between both types of floating eyes. To conclude, I clarify that these floating eyes are always surrounded by light, and that is why they look like orbs; and, furthermore, they have bright spots on the periphery, which are always rotating. When the third eye is not sharp, it sees a particularly large point of light in the center of an orb; when the vision is clearer, it is seen that this large point of light is the pupil of the eye, and the other details that I have mentioned are seen. As a closing, I clarify that, in certain paintings by a sighted Italian artist (“one.with.the.source” on insta), positive floating eyes can be seen, in my opinion (in addition to many more real things from the astral), especially in the work that has in the description ¨The Union of multidimensional masters¨

WHAT ARE THOSE FLOATING EYES?
Note: among the negatives, some have a reptilian pupil

4 Likes

I get eyes a lot in my meditations, or I did while I was still newer at it. And they never looked human always reptilian or bird like. Often they seemed curious, and if they noticed me looking at them seemed surprised that I could see them. They’re not really eyes and only eyes, but that is what my subconscious can communicate about them to my mind: “you have been seen”.

I chalk most of these up to wat I call “astral wildlife” … here an absolute ton of critters living in the astral plane, more than in the physical with more variation and variety, most of it is no more relevant to your meditation than the birds and the bees, they’re interesting to look at but you don’t need to bother each other. In fact watching them can be good as they will react to things you might not be aware of, and clue you in, exactly like when the birds go silent in the woods when a predator passes by.

The other thing it can be is higher beings who have been drawn through resonance, maybe you were reading about them, maybe they were passing by and noticed the energy: mediating people and mages sort of “shine” and it attracts all sorts of interest. You can talk to them but usually they fade off.

I don’t know about negative and positive, I see everything as neutral and judge by behaviour with me, none of them have tried to interact with me so they’re all neutral in my book. If you are thinking the reptilian eyes are you being noticed by reptilian aliens that’s possible, and not all of those are controlling but most are, don’t react o pick a fight and they’ll not see you as a threat and leave you alone.

After that, when astral traveling it’s helpful to have goals in mind. Have a task or location you want to see and stay focused on getting it done, then swimming with randoms isn’t so much of an issue.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your comment, it has been very enlightening. What you say is very logical. So, now I think that your astral fauna hypothesis applies to most people (who don’t see them, of course).
The problem comes with mages, mainly, and more when you’ve played with fire. I was in the LHP, never fully, but as a kind of midpoint twilight being who wanted to play, explore and learn in the first two qliphot, but Lilith pushed me out with her behavior, and I saw the good side instead. to insist, because it was certainly not the only entity that frustrated me (but it was the only one that was disastrous for me). Well, the thing is that when I wanted to get out I dragged an entity that pretended to be a succubus, and that in my opinion is a djinn, because it doesn’t fit with anything else as much as with that category. All this, in the subject, is manifested on all with floating eyes surrounding themselves with masses of energy-rimmed darkness with shades of fire and browns.

Moving on to the reptilians and aliens: my brother, pardon the expression, but the reptilians are reverend sons of bitches. I say this because, since I got into trouble (I didn’t attack them, I only sullied the portal-symbol and messed up and revealed the symbol without the permission of the teacher who gave it to me) with the beings behind a supposed portal-symbol made by Pleiadians ( which leads to a world where the main race is giant humanoids of light), began my long history of clashes with extraterrestrial entities that nobody really knows what they are, and I understand it because I suppose that many of those come from that world behind the portal, or have to do with that, so almost no one should know if it is about races that almost never leave there but perhaps only through that portal, which few people know about. Well, those are not reptilians, but something happened and they were attracted, according to me. And it is that, for about a year, my energy field (very large, the last part is like diffuse points and always covers the entire room) tends to fragment for no apparent reason, following a pattern similar to the divisions of the shell of a tortoise. But a few times, although not before a month, it fragments in a diamond or hexagonal network pattern, like the skin of certain reptiles, and at the same time I have seen floating reptile eyes. So yes, they screw me a lot, but since I manufacture fine energy, they don’t want to destroy me, but for years they have almost stagnated me in my spiritual power, because they drain me and sometimes they send worms of darkness to my third eye, and they make me see shapes repeated wherever I go, but these are so real that even my mother, who also sees, has seen them several times when I am there. I mean, these bastards are like scribbling on my glasses, and pretend that the third eye is those glasses.

Damn them a thousand times. And no, the archangels are semi-progressive and they don’t want to kill them, they just slow them down sometimes (it’s not that they appear, but that they send their energy, like Miguel’s blue dots). And the demons are very gangster: when I have used them using Petrucelly’s magic, it works and then they come back recharged. In turn, the Pleiadians, Arcturians, and all that fauna of non-interventionist galactic egoists rarely help, and it is always indirect, through one of the few useful audios that you find on the net. In that context, the only way I’ve quite developed my third eye has been by letting them drain me and watching them do it. At least now they come in a pseudo-succubus format, since that entity is the strongest of the ones that annoys me, and serves as a platform for others that come to parasitize, so they follow their style… Apart from that, some have helped me mysterious floating eyes, those that throw rays of light at me. I’m not sure they’re angels, because when I’ve seen angels, they’re very powerful and TEMPORARILY send almost the entire low astral mafia to “la chingada”, like the mexicans says

1 Like

Read about “consciousness operators and psyops/consciousness operators”

*I don’t know if you have this topic at all, but if you can’t find information, write to me.

2 Likes

About the tortoise shell, read about sacred geometry and how prime numbers form different shapes. The cell in the form of what you are describing also goes there. I really don’t know how it will help you, but it will at least give you knowledge of the principle.

1 Like

Read Blavatsky The Secret Doctrine.
It’s about all kinds of reptiloids and other races

I will do it :slight_smile:

I see you are very smart, cause some asociations you did. But, believe me, don´t trust in Blavatsky. She said a lot of trues, and a lot of lies. Is dangerous.

this thread give me a lot of revelation, thanks @Irina and Luigi