Flew into a rage at the name "Ahura[vomit]Mazda"

I was damned by the aforementioned being once. He threw me away like trash and I was saved by Azi Dahaka and Ahriman when they pulled me from the flames.

This affected me in a way that whenever I hear his name mentioned, I typically spit, or feel generally nauseous. Tonight, when I was listening to one of my favorite Creepypasta narrators, his name was mentioned, and I felt a burning hatred bubble up within me.

I screamed at the heavens, I cursed his name repeatedly. The rage within me was so great that I literally was seeing red for a few minutes until I was able to calm down.

Once I let enough hate flow through me, I was able to bring myself back to Center.

I know exactly what this little Outburst of mine means , but I wanted to share the experience with you guys, and ask if anybody else has ever had similar experiences.

4 Likes

Maybe Ahriman’s energy is within you, thats why you react that way. Why would he damn you if you do not mind me asking?

1 Like

Honestly, I Soul traveled to talk to AM.

I asked him about Lord Ahriman, and he told me “If you want to know about him, you will no longer be worthy in my eyes.”

I told him that I understand the risks, and he literally threw me away like trash.

I’ve had his energy within me for quite a while now, only recently did violent thoughts and actions upon hearing that name come into play. I know that it’s just Ahrimans way of telling me to get back into practice.

3 Likes

That is pretty cruel. Sorry about that. There are beings that clearly care about you, and thankfully helped you in that bad situation. Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like

Hormazd is a representation of all the limitations and restrictive beliefs that stop you from growing as an individual. Your feelings are quite justified. Rage is good. Let it fuel your evolution. Curse the name of Ahura Mazda and usurp his power.

1 Like

That is actually something I said while I was enraged.

“If I figure out how, I will go up to you and your other world, and rip you from your throne, and cash you down into the fires that you set for the Unworthy.”

2 Likes

If Ahriman been with you all this time, then Ahura Mazda likely knew you’d continue develop into a tool against him by learning about Ahriman.

No deity cares about you, only about how useful you are as a tool, and this includes Ahriman.

I am at peace with that, I enjoy what I do.
But then, much like I suspect you were, I was made from birth to serve my deity.

This is just god politics.

Not from my experience, unless they’re liars, which i do not think they are. They do sometimes care about humans and can form all kinds of relationships and bonds with a human.

Same with Ahura Mazda.
But I can tell you, there are always ulterior motives with deities.

They would not be as kind to you if you were not relevant.

I mean, i partially agree, i think they do like it when you’re useful to them, but to say that they don’t give a shit about you at all, i think is wrong. And it is not because that hurts my feelings personally, but because that goes against my own experience with deities and from what i have seen and heard from other people. Maybe your deity is like that with you, but i don’t think all deities are that selfish. I know for a fact that some gods want humans relying on them, and will oppose human ascension to keep that in place. There are gods who genuinely care about individual people and humans.

It haven’t dawned on you that they are treating you well just to make you like them more?
You know, the same way we as humans tame animals?

Because ultimately, that is what you are to a deity; a pet.

Agree to disagree. :man_shrugging:t3:

You can do that.
I am not even saying this as some kind of anti-theist, I really am not, I just don’t believe in being delusional in relationships because that would spawn really immature behaviour.

I know I am a tool for my deity, but I don’t care, most likely because I was made from scratch.

Well if that is your reality, then that is yours. I respect your opinion, but i base my beliefs off of personal experience, not delusion. Much love to you :heart:

Ahura Mazda will keep you below him, he will keep you dwelling in a state of stasis, weakness and mostly limitation. Ahura Mazda in the path of smoke is seen as the god of the false light spectrum. This light is the light of the gross lower spectrum, the power of it is limited and weak and this light blinds the followers of Ahura Mazda.

Ahriman (Angra Mainyu) is darkness eternal, the limitless and infinite possibility unformed and unfettered. Ahriman is so limitless he despises taking on anthropomorphic form as taking shape and form is limiting the grand totality of this being. He is the god of darkness, chaos, evolution and becoming, a greater ally on the path of becoming and ascent.

3 Likes

Kendall, you are one of the top dogs on this forum, so I ain’t gonna argue with you.

I just don’t believe you should love or hate anything purely on a black and white spectrum, loving and hating without factoring complexity of the nature of the individual units traits.

Would you say a-m is an aspect of Yahweh? Or are they separate?

Become the mouth of arezura, the gaping hell-mouth, the portal of darkness which is the vortex of counter creation. Once such a state us achieved and you have become Kunda.
You’ll then usurp the light of creation, using alchemical means through the blackened fire of Zohak. This burns away the limitation of the light and rids it of the Mazda’s and archon influence.

There by you will then become the dragon not just pure darkness and not just the true light spectrum you will be both.

The left wing of darkness will spread across the void, which is seen as the Qliphoth, the current of infernal and darkness power and knowledge.

The right wing of light will spread across the void, which is seen as the Sephiroth, the current of celestial and light power and knowledge.

The transfiguration of self will then be underway, you will be the right and the left hand.

2 Likes

Very well said, my friend. That has been my experience.

2 Likes

Ahura Mazda, Yahweh, Allah, Jehovah.

These are the various heads and manifestations of the same force. They are the heads of the troll god, that feeds from the worship and praise of our species. The only way it can survive is through the worship of it, therefore if humanity became god’s in their own right.

We wouldn’t need this being and that is why this being, places chains of limitation and stasis upon its followers.

1 Like