Flew into a rage at the name "Ahura[vomit]Mazda"

I would say it all depends on the individual and their experience with that entity.
For example I may see a individual as a helpful and kind person in my life. Where as that individual may have been harmful and detrimental to your life. So two perceptions of opposition occur yet it is the same being.

All that is in your reality Is yours, that doesn’t mean it’s in someone elses and vice versa.

1 Like

Very true. Thanks for replying. I feel like he does not have much time left on this planet, i think people are going to keep waking up to the false light god.

Yea, I’d prefer to choose my enemies well, and I really don’t want you as an enemy.
Consider how arguments between me and people who are just as good at arguing have gone in the past, provided there are no real conflict of interest, you are one of the few people on this forum that I prefer not to actually argue with.

But a conflict once in a while, is good for the spirit tho. :wink:

1 Like

No of course I am not arguing, just merely stating that we are all the prime observers.
This reality is moulded by observation and perception. I believe this reality is muddled up, because we are all different with different views, beliefs and perceptions.

While soul travelling I even open the current overlays of this reality and saw that our reality were sheets upon sheets, upon sheets.

Various realities overlaying, overlapping and sometimes merging. I believe we all have our own sphere which is our own reality, so we all are sharing the same space. Just a different world, so of course not arguing, merely stating that in these matters there is never a one correct answer.

1 Like

I was not looking for conflict or to make enemies with you, unfortunate you viewed it that way. I was simply expressing my personal experience with the deities i have worked with. You were acting as though your word is dogma. Anyways, i think i am done here.

On that note, about peeling back the layers. I can concur because I’ve seen the same thing. Everything has so many layers, Dimensions, planes of reality, whatever you want to say. How deep and wide it goes really can Boggle the mind if you’re not used to it.

My word is a dogma, but that was merely your perception.
I tried to challenge your assumption, to which you resisted, so I added some more pressure, and yet you resisted.
You did not even seem to entertain the possibility of what I said, and yea, sure, my direct approach likely caused it, but then, that approach is part of the testing.

Don’t become thickheaded, because if you do, you will fall into dogma, and the very thing @C.Kendall said would ultimately be void, as you’d strip yourself the ability to learn.

See, Kendall was the good cop and I was the bad cop, two different takes on the same thing.

1 Like

:+1:t2:

1 Like