First Physical Evocation: Sastan

So…
I wanted to use fire as a manifestation base so I lit a black candle and placed it in a bowl then proceeded to gaze into it while Evoking him.

It felt like 20 min went by and in between, i saw a the silhouette of a Male “Angel” looking man. I kept chanting and started entering rapture. Different colors flashed and i started feeling myself about to collapse even tho i was sitting.

I quickly gave him license to appear and i felt him solidify in the candle; his image kinda shifted with the candle as it was flickering.

I gave the command which was to open my Spiritual sight and gave him license to depart.
I blew out the candle and the smoke drifted to my face and Third Eye.

In short: I am worn the fuck out. Im gonna chill and evoke Belial maybe using Wine in a bowl as a Manifestation base.

So do you guys think it was a success? That it could count as physical?

Let me know what you guys think

6 Likes

Sounds like something definitely happened. Regarding the flashing colors, did it feel like going in and out of body rapidly?

1 Like

It did @Faustus
Felt like the room slowly…like, slowly…started to spin

The colors were more like swirls

2 Likes

Sounds like it happens a tad different for you. You get a swirling motion while I get that back and forth shuddering that I mentioned before.

3 Likes

I gotta take it a tad deeper tho to get the full experience
Hmmmm

Do you go all the way to the crossroads with it @Faustus?

1 Like

I’m still not entirely sure what EA means by crossroads but I will tell you how it is for me. I don’t use manifestation bases. I continue gazing at the sigil and repeating the conjuration. At some point the air gets thick and heavy. I feel heavy. Sometimes I get the shuddering sensation and/or I hear some kind of racket preceding the spirits arrival. Sometimes it happens that I am in an in between place. Still in the physical and yet someplace else. It’s hard to describe.

3 Likes

I see.
Thnks man @Faustus

2 Likes

is the in between place what EA refers to as the crossroads? That’s always bugged me.

2 Likes

I believe so :thinking:
From that state you can divine, soul travel, and do magic from what he says

2 Likes

That makes sense. Seeing the spirit is effortless at that point. No manifestation base needed. If I don’t make it to that stage then it just results in a strong presence and I still have to rely on astral sight to see it.

2 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up:
That is what i experience :joy:

2 Likes

I find it’s adequate for most anything even if it does sometimes leave you wondering if you imagined it.

2 Likes

Ok so I evoked Satan and Belial in near complete Darkness and Saw their faces before me Astrally.

Belial: It was a Demonic face with red eyes and a Grimace with two Horns (non curled). He wasnt displeased, but it was more of a “resting bitch face” kind of thing lol.

Satan: A Matte Black Chinese Dragon with Red eyes. His face was a more serious, “You summoned me into existence so what must I do” kind of face.

Still had issues with the crossroads. But at a point its like i stopped registering the music in my headphones and was just there. Waiting for the materialization so to speak.

Im gonna keep practicing and Re Evoke Aosoth and a few other demons. I gotta get the full manifestation.

3 Likes

Keep at it and don’t try too hard. It’s more like something you allow to happen rather than something forced.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Evocation of Satan?