Evocation of Satan?

So, I was following this thread and evoked Satan following the ritual mentioned. I am a thesitic Satanist, and have evoked Satan before but this time it was different. I didnt see any face clearly, but I saw an silhouette of a bald like man on my window pane, and next all I could see was a fire, it was in shape of candle fire but it was much darker version of red, like burning dark red, and it kept moving around in my room. Even after the candle went out, I could see the burning fire moving in my room, near the end of evocation, the fire seemed to get goat horns, once or twice but not much. Do you think this could be a sort of physical evocation?

4 Likes

Hi @LoveSallos, I moved your post to its own topic, where you have a better chance of getting answers. The previous topic was over four years old and the two posters there are no longer on the forum.

4 Likes

How long have you been working with Satan?

1 Like

Around 6 months now, converted to Satanism back in June.

4 Likes

Wow! Another Theistic Satanist!?!? I do not meet a lot of us as most follow the LaVey “teachings” (unfortunately), though I am sure there are at least a few on this forum.

Your evocation sounds as though you made contact with at least something. I cannot say it was Satan himself, but it could be a messenger or a representative (basically). I have never seen Him manifest that way myself, but this means nothing as He can and will appear to different people in different ways.

In short, it sounds like you were successful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It sounds like you’re getting better evocation results. What did you do differently?

What forms has he manifested to you? And what methods did you use? Could you guide me a bit more. I want to master the manifestation where I could talk to him, if not physically then spiritually. There are certain things going in my life, and I am now sure no one but Father Satan can help me with this. And its not that I just worship him to get what I want, once I get that, I would continue worshipping him.

1 Like

I am just at a point in my life where I have nothing to lose so nothing to fear and thats what I use in my evocation to Father Satan. Plus I evoke him as his daughter not as someone trying out magic but still afraid of him. I have proudly committed my soul to him and I dont regret anything.

4 Likes

It looks like it’s working out, but I’m sure you heard to prepare for some tough love.

1 Like

Sorry what?

2 Likes

Satan is “The Adversary” so he’ll probably give you challenges for growth. Get ready for something big to happen.

1 Like

I respect your opinion as everyone as right to have theirs. But I am a thesitic Satanist, so no Father Satan is no adversary for me. He is my lord, my one true God and my father. I dont believe in any other God, so there is no question of adversary or opponent arising here. For me Satan is a deity that delieves results, and thats what I want from the one that I worship, I dont care what means he uses to deliver them, thats his choice. All Satan does to people I believe is to help them embrace the deepest , darkest desires of their hearts which most of us are afraid to, but I am not. So neither am I afraid of him, nor do I consider him villian/adversary. His ways may be dark, but who cares, as long as I get what I want I dont honestly care how many souls he burns for that. Apart from that, for me Father Satan is one true intelligent, loving and beautiful deity that actually cares for his devotees and thats all I want from my God. To care for me over and above sense of moral/immoral and good/evil. Thats what Father Satan does so I believe in him, thats it.

Also, regarding challenges, I believe he has right to do that, as what I am asking him to do is no small deal, so if he tests my passion for that, I believe thats understandable.

3 Likes

Also, I see you do free tarot reading, can you just do one for me. I just want to know whether I would be able to get the love of the man I desire. Thanks.

1 Like

I so wish that happens to me as well, as I love him a lot.

This is the way

5 Likes

He has manifested as shadows and voices (not physically heard voices) to me, never in a true and solid form. His energy fills the air when He is around and everything feels electric. There is a clarity which comes over me and an inner light which consumes me. Speaking to Him is hearing Him but not hearing at the same time. It is a very clear KNOWING of what is given to me. Almost like telepathy, but without words or sounds. Just an innate “I now understand.” You sound as though you are very close to this stage. Keep pushing and keep sharing.

As for guidance I basically just have my own methods intertwined with the usual things such as candles, incense, chanting, ringing of the bell, dressing the altar. I have and do often offer my blood signature on the parchment. I burn my parchments to release the energy and intent into the Aether.

My best advice is to keep going. You are definitely being heard and responded to. You are on the correct path. He is very real. He is very giving. He is the true Lord of Man and Master of the Earth. He will guide you, teach you, help you to gain wisdom and knowledge. He will intensify your magickal workings. He will strengthen you and give you an aura of respect which others can feel and respond to.

As for your last sentence, I expect nothing less. I “pray” to Him just because. Not only to ask for things, but to grow closer and to be able to recognize His energy. In regards to whatever may be going on in your life, ask for help with that. Visualize your desired outcome as strongly and clearly as you can. It WILL manifest for you. I promise you if you do this with the correct intent, it WILL happen.

Stay on the path. Approach with nothing but respect, but make sure you promise to give something in return. A public thank you goes a long way when you receive that which you ask for.

3 Likes

I will not stop now, there is no going back. I do spell where I use my blood to write the pact, sort of blood pact, I have been doing that since over a month now. I burn the paper containing the spell as well. I think so I am very close to manifesting my desire as well.

1 Like

So a little update on my progress on this, after today’s invocation I saw the same fire thing again but also saw other images. I saw image of goat horns, both with and without face multiple times. And in the end, I saw image of what may seem like either multiple goat horns or hell’s fire I assume. Let me know what you all think of this. I am still working towards telepathy, he doesnt converse with me, if anyone can guide me more on to what I can do towards improving my telepathic skills, that be great.

1 Like

Satan manifested for me like thick foggy black smoke raising up from the floor of the room I’m in. I seen it with the lights on but that dark mist really intoxicates me and gets me feeling silly and happy. Like I just want to get up and dance around the place :laughing: If outside, Satan has manifested as birds, lizards, cats, and sometimes will blow a single leaf from a nearby tree, to land on my lap. His energy is very sweet and loving.

He can also be very harsh if you are doubtful towards him. I once questioned him repeatedly to manifest while I was taking a walk, and I proceeded to get severely divebombed by several screaming birds pecking my head. Thankfully I had a hat on to protect my head from those nasty ass birds!

I’m not a satanist, but Satan has helped me realize some things which have helped me completely change the way I look at life, as well as breaking through stubborn religious brainwashing. He is very helpful with that too.

I don’t find him adversarial but his presence in my life has a very strange side effect with people so be aware some people might act up.

2 Likes

Just an update on this, after my recent evocation, I saw Father Satan in my dreams. And he is real, I can feel that now, he helps me with whatever issues I have, and is guiding me towards achiving the real goal that I asked him to fulfill for me. I would evoke him again tonight, probs at midnight, and with the power of full moon tonight, I am positive I would get much closer to fulfilment of my petition.