First "experience" with King Belial (?)

He reminds me a lot of Ton from this

Yes! Absolutely.

He forced my Spirit Lover to leave my house, my bed and me last night.

I have the feeling that Belial will be the God who will take the final step to clear my Demon Lover from my near, and not Abaddon, whom I suspected before in this case.

After my Dedication Ritual, lots of things are changed, but I’m not sure that this would be the main reason why Belial is let Himself to do this. His words are still in my mind. They’re was deep, stern and cold, but at the same time, very true.

2 Likes

So if i understand correct, Belial’s name popped up everywhere and you had something like ‘i will work with you but later’.
And all of a sudden there was no turning back?

Also, you had any omens or signs that were connected with his prescence right before you did any rites with or for him?

2 Likes

Yes, it happened in this way. But my post itself is 2 months old and lots of things happened with us (with me and Belial).

My answer is a ‘yes’ again, you are see the things well. All of Deities’ calling came from nowhere, so sudden before every kind of rite. We could say that They did the first step, and did not me.

2 Likes

Mostly that is the same way how it happens with me too.
Can you tell me abit more about the omens before you took the step in order for a first rite of something likely?
His name is popping up everywhere and just like you said im having the feeling of contacting him but… we’ll see how time shows out somehow…

I saw a silhouette if a deer when i was meditating and thinking of him.
Dragons, scorpion silhouettes in the clouds or just at random around me (posters, books,…)

1 Like

As you said, His name popping up everywhere, and I can not forget it.
“It” possess my mind, and how the time passes, it becomes stronger. It usually ‘drives me’ to do things, for example doing researches about Him, or simply fantasizing about Him almost every minutes. It won’t change till I finish the first ritual.

They are shows Themselves on my Dreams, or They to put impact on the physical plane around me, or even onto my body (with in form of scratches, bruises, cold or burning touches or even possession).

His name is popping up everywhere and just like you said im having the feeling of contacting him but… we’ll see how time shows out somehow…

It is already a good thing that you’ve noticed His intentions, and you are not wrong.

1 Like

Aight thank you!