First evocation no results

did my first evocation today. i tried to evoce king paimon.
i meditate 15 minutes. then chanted but i felt like nobody was there. Was i supposed to hear or see something? after like 40 minutes i burned the sigil and thats it.

is there a demon who is easy to evoce for beginners?

thanks

Well, the first thing is that you weren’t actually doing a proper evocation so of course nobody would have been there. I don’t understand why you would think you were supposed to experience something. Meditation and chanting does not summon spirits unless you are already well developed in skill and ability.

The spirit doesn’t matter because you don’t seem to have any idea how to do a proper summoning. You need to to learn a method of evocation first before worrying about which demon to call.

4 Likes

I’d get the Demons of Magick book by Gordon Winterfield, if you’re interested in a proper method for evoking demons. It’s clear and simple to do.

1 Like

What was your intention the whole time? What did you meditate on and how? What did you do with the sigilprior to birning it (did you charge and open it)? What did you chant and what was the intent of the chant?

Was i supposed to hear or see something?

Usually, not physically… you will see and hear with your inner senses, also called your astral or psychic sense, or intuition. If these are not developed you may have spirits all around you but not sense them.

We have a few ideas on how to develop these skills here:

1 Like

Then what does chanting on a sigil do?

Not much. Meditation clears your mind, and chanting can aid in entering a trance state, but you still have to actually open the seal and summon the spirt by commanding it to appear. Then, if you want to actually see and hear the spirit, you need to bring your astral senses online. Depending on whether you are doing an astral evocation or a physical evocation, you will need to look into your manifestation base, or a scrying medium like a black mirror to behold the spirit.

Most evocations people do are neither of the above and are generally evocation to presence. An evocation to presence requirds less effort and energy than a phyical evocation, though the process is mostly the same. However, to be successful you still need to be able to sense the spirit.

Edit : I should add that meditating on a seal and chanting an enn can help to make an initial connection with the spirit but on their own they are usually insufficient to actually evoke it.

I heard in hinduism they did Sadhana where they chanted everyday for hours and in some months diety just appear infront of them granting thier wishes. Note - not even sigil involved

Yes, in Hinduism they do not evoke, but invoke their gods.