Fire almost started during Evocation and Invocation of Lucifer this morning. The ritual was strong and broke candle glass

Broken candle glass pic.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen ur PM till now. All I can tell u, if u haven’t been working with him through studying him, meditation, evocation and invocation, it will be hard for u. Plz research him on here. U can find various posts on him.

that’s the thing i have been researching nd call upon him doing sigil openings and everything… i think i figured out that i really have been doing only sigil openings nd not evocation.

my problem is i wanna be able to speak with lucifer nd hear his voice… ik he is there i just never gotten to that point, also i would please appreciate a reading if u don’t mind. :slight_smile:

I don’t mean to be short with you, but it’s a working progress. He doesn’t just show up after 1wk of trying to reach him unless u happen to be gifted. U need to do all I told u above. In regards to reads, I’m tired at the moment, and I’m a bit busy. We however have a thread on scans/reads on here. It’s a nice place to start. :blush:

1 Like

Hey, check this thread out. :metal:

note to self start fire evocations at neighbors houses not my own…

Thanks lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: that made me giggle. Dude shit became real in seconds.

2 Likes

I’ve learned I’ll just stick with the visuals of him on the walls etc. Only one candle. Maybe no inscence, if so, only one

How did you go about this?

Just multi-task. Play it on youtube. Recite the enn as it plays. Stare at the fire then look at whatever wall etc is before u and see if u can make out anything. If u see 2 dots, focus on them as u continue switching between staring at the fire and ur surface i.e wall, door w/e in b4 u.

1 Like

Do u want me to share my fave enn so far? The othera to me aren’t as good as this one.

1 Like

I was thinking that you recorded your own voice while chanting the Enn.

1 Like

Yes please. Thanks.

1 Like

Noo…I just recited it as it was playing with strong intentions to see him.

1 Like

I see.

Gimme a sec. I’m actually about to do my last evocation of him for the day. A more chilled out one. I waa able to video the one with King Belial, but not this one.

1 Like

OK. Not a problem. Take your time.

1 Like

Here u go. I love this one cuz I pay attention to it. Very straight fwd.

1 Like

Thanks again.

1 Like