Fine, have clairaudience (clairaudience bootcamp thread)

Sadly I’m taking a break for a week or two. Im just not in the right mind set to gain as much progress. I’ll restart back where I left off.

2 Likes

Not much new today, sorry to say. I have been getting the same ringing. But it’s developing just fine. I now it’s getting better, because this gap can only mean a next “big thing” coming.

2 Likes

I’ve also seen people use the ringing of the ears as a sign of information being sent from the higher self.

2 Likes

Consistency is definitely key. Haven’t been doing much of this stuff for the past week and the different small sounds disappeared for now. Same for clairvoyance haven’t been doing the energy flow through the head and so haven’t been seeing little black and white energy particles anymore lately. However I did multiple evocations and incovations and spirits like to touch when you can’t hear them audibly so my clairsentience improved a bit for sure.

2 Likes

Science calls it Tinnitus?

I have constant tiny siren pitch in my left ear mostly for years… more likely for at least two decades.

During the day mostly unnoticeable because of all other sounds. That makes sense.
I don’t have to concentrate on it to hear it. I noticed that when I concentrate on other things or work or other regular stuff I do and I don’t give it any attention I stop hearing it, but that doesn’t mean it is not there.

1 Like

On a ligther note, if your feeling discouraged, let me cheer you up, I wish I was able to dedicate as much time as everyone here on this forum, or even this topic. My friend @Zoclora showed me this song. It has a positive message, and sounds like GLADos from portal, but was more encouraging.

1 Like

I always get a sharp headache on the frontal right side area when concentrating on summoning. It’s a tension headache to most but it doesnt arrive any time of day until I’m in a state of focus to speak to demons.

2 Likes

It’s not tinnitus. Tinnitus is completely different. Mainly because not everyone has it. This is a skill I developed and I can tune into it whenever I want to. This is also discussed above.

2 Likes

Tinnitus is also a progressing destructive kind of thing that eventually completely destroys your hearing. This is not that. But thank you for your contribution.

3 Likes

Not at all. We are all under development on some level. I’ve had the hearing voices before you fall asleep thing explained so many times, as a scientific and not a metaphysical experience, just like sleep paralysis has its scientific explanation. I am clairaudient and clairsentient, do so for a living, but in no way could I call myself an expert. I will say, that though it may not always be perfect for you in the future, it can very well become almost second nature to you. Learn how to differentiate between the inner dialogue, and things that seem to come to you from nowhere, words, phrases, visions, feelings.

3 Likes

OK… good.

3 Likes

I found this video that has helped me so much. I might just say fuck my break I want to try it this way. Hopefully this can help!

7 Likes

That video is such an eye opener. Thanks for that.

I’ve been following this thread since the beginning and it’s really great. Keep up the great work! I’m trying to do the same. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m sorry I haven’t been as active lately. I actually haven’t even been listening to the track as much, but what I can say is that it definitely hasn’t decreased. I think I’ve hit the threshold, or I’m coming to the threshold, where you’ve developed a sense so much that it’s used accidentally on such a common basid that you never really lose it, and as I come back to my work again I find that I’m much closer than I ever was before. Hell I’m closer than I was yesterday.

Just keep going with things. The second you decided to go on this journey for real was the second your final destination was set. All roads lead to eternity

4 Likes

Tinnitus doesn’t completely destroy your hearing. It’s literally just ringing in your ear from time to time.

Then again my clairaudiance was voices not ringing off and on. However I do get mundane ringing too.

4 Likes

Velenos. I manifested clairaudience, researched clairaudience, meditated on clairaudience. I heard whispers and music and howling from an energy disturbance, alone with a very present pulsing and ringing

I don’t think it’s tinnitus, do you?

Also, here’s an article or two that says otherwise

https://www.hear-it.org/Close-relationship-between-Tinnitus-and-Hearing-loss

This thread is supposed to teach people about clairaudience. Misinformation is very dangerous. Your claim was incorrect, it CAN.

Misinformation is dangerous so try not to spread it yourself, Tinnitus in it’s worse can damage your hearing but in it’s least it’s just ringing. Clairaudiance isn’t ringing, unless you’re hearing someone or something’s energy as a ringing sound then yes, but not all energy is ringing and shouldn’t be confirmation of clairaudiance. You’re mostly surrounded by ambient energy which can sound like static or something different depending on the individual but unless entities are trying to contact you (VOICES) or you’re scanning something or someone’s energy to see what it sounds like, ringing is largely discredited.

If anything saying “I hear ringing it must be my clairs” is like comparing two unrelated things.

So no my claim was actually right because I’ve had it for years and I can differ tinnitus from actual clairaudiance, so please you of all people don’t lecture me on misinformation.

4 Likes

Well considering I feel vibrations in objects, it isn’t too off to be able to hear them, is it?

Feeling vibrations is clairsentience, feeling vibrations and hearing them are similar but vibrations have varying sounds depending on what you’re reading, ringing, purely ringing all the time should not be automatically linked to clairaudiance, many people like to jump right into ringing= [insert psychic happening] when it’s just ringing, everyone experiences tinnitus, if you can’t differ tinnitus from actual clairaudiance then rip.

3 Likes

I am not reading anything. I am just listening to the energy. And the thing about this ringing is that is’ always there. But you just have to tune in, and a lot of the time it’s subtle. And uhh. WHISPERING AND MUSIC. It’s not like I have been sitting here doing nothing either, it only “showed up” once I started doing this.It’s a thing that gets louder the longer you’re aware of it, but it doesn’t randomly blare. So, tell me, with your best educated guess, which do you think it is?