Finding Myself(Again)

Looks like this without the elf ears and has black hair

As a side effect I am experiencing headaches from communicating with him.
“It’s weird isn’t it?”-Jiub

Communication with this Tulpa proves to be interesting. We talk and discuss in my own head. A clear and different voice from my own inner voice that stands right beside me.

Got back from doing a mindfulness meditation for ten minutes. Jiub layed down beside me and meditated as well and asked me “This is meditation?”

it’s now Day 3 with Jiub the Tulpa. I think it’s been a success if I say so myself. He’s been keeping me balanced and keeping me busy with my school work and course work. Just today, I sat down in my Media Studies class on the computer as we had a research task to do for coursework since my partner and I(partner as in we’re working together on this project) have to produce a five minute opening to a crime show and Jiub did nothing but prevent me from slacking off and messing about and just fucking around rather than getting work done.

I have never been able to hold a good enough retention to actually get things done on time! Jiub has in fact balanced my mind out and continues to do so. Honest to the Gods, I do not regret this.

I continue to do meditations daily and continue to use this journal to scribe my experiences. but enough fooling around, I have to get back to my coursework and personal statement for university!

Congratulations to you and jiub.

1 Like

On day 5 I am going to pull the next stage of this experience. I am going to let Jiub possess me and write down exactly what he wants to write down. Day four will involve more stimuli to help with the manifestation of Jiub even more

I’m going to do something like this
1 Like

Did a meditation last night and saw myself as a healthy complete person. I lost the gut I have and had a six pack. LEading me to believe that my next step on becoming stronger is physicality and not just spirituality.

Headaches are back because of Jiub and it’s kinda freaky but in a good way. Another day another meditation tonight.

1 Like

Today is the day where the next stage of experimentation happens. Possession by Jiub. However, my one fear is how will this work? I have not been possessed before apart from Gaia who I grew more resilient to her force over me. do I lose consciousness or do I remain fully aware of all the actions they commit in my body

I’ve been feeling really really sick for the past two days and none of my breathing techniques have been able to work as my system is all clogged up

In my “sleep” state a couple hours ago I saw what I assume to be a past life vision. I was in Scotland, there were these girls fighting over their grandmothers house. one wanted to turn it into a morgue and the other wanted to live in it because I’d assume the grandmother gave her the house out of inheritance.

And then there was this young girl on the beach who had the same name as the woman who inherited the house who then, also had the same name as the grandmother; Bethany. Followed by these government agents who kept trying to either kill her or abduct her and there was a huge sinkhole on the beach.

Then we return to one of these agent guys trying to avoid the sinkhole. his window was getting smashed in. This was when I started to become more and more conscious. So, determined to see what this was I kept focusing on the house-a doorway and kept sinking deeper and deeper into trance where I learnt that it was on one of the islands of the Scottish Highlands. This island to be exact

and playing in the background was La Mer by Nine Inch Nails

Any help with what this means will be greatly appreciated

Demonic pressure is not something I am used to. It’s dark, intense and scary but the important thing is to look past it when working with them or when they are attempting to work with you. I notice, Shax when his name is mentioned; my eyes will become sore and my third eye will be throbbing with pain for seemingly no reason. The truth is, it’s about perception. The perception of this world must change for me

I am working with the chakras again. I have been working with the heart chakra and learning reflexology from a book. Heres a thing you can try.

Sensing the Chakras
What you can do to sense the energies of your chakras is to take your dominant hand and hover the palm over the energy centers. You’ll feel a heat or vibration around them. It’s a good way to test your intuition.

Reflexology of the chakras

Place your finger on one of the points starting with the right hand and firmly massage it with your hand. If you detect a pain firmly grasp the point more and rub it gently rinse and repeat for the other hand/foot as well

I am puzzled, how can one find balance within oneself by creating something external? I am not trying to be rude or snide, I simply do not understand the reasoning. Please elucidate, if you will.

Keeps me in check you know. Makes me aware of the flaws I have and allows me to learn from them if you know what I mean

What I fail to comprehend is how, when one is supposed to embrace their shadow, one can do that by making their shadow separate. I understand the need to separate for analysis of a situation, I often do that so that I may turn the problem this way and that, mentally; look at it from all angles.