Financial Problems? Get Money With Magick - Layered money/wealth spell

Thanks a lot sir

Bumping this post. Good stuff!

So, has anyone else began to work with Clauneck? In my preparation, I did see where he act’s on his own behalf when you first meet. I guess he likes his games, and to challenge my mind. Pretty awesome right?

Its also said that he will mess with you for a while before settling down and getting to business. Man, I did this in my 20s and Clauneck parties 1/2 as hard as I did, he’ll have a first! A Truly Hungover Universe!

All kidding aside, I actually did read that information regarding his opening mischief and then settles down to work hard. If anyone has other evidence, pro OR con, I would love to hear about it. Clauneck has my interest in our parallels, I’d like to see for myself! I’ll try to document as much as I can… and then afterwords publish the experience.

ALL input is appreciated. Please stay constructive.

1 Like

As I skim through this, it hurt’s me that nobody thought of Lucifuge Rofocale!!!

If he was mentioned, My apologies.

4 Likes

who can do this for me?
I would like to conclude an agreement with many, and for a long time.

I have a business, and a good job may appear, where there is huge potential in career development and wealth.
I want to fly away swiftly.

Never got nothing out of it.

You mentioned chocolate pudding twice…she must really love it

I will offer it to her sometime

Wehlc Melan Avage Bune Tasa

1 Like

I did a pact whit a famouse spidt. Well tuwsday night today i was asked to work 5hours.then the ophiel chant from rite of salomone. And the tenas aropa chant. 2 money rituals, i result whit 48 hours, we see how it goes.

How do I try this

Welcome @Afolabi_Olamide_idri It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3