Financial Freedom

Another being that might be very helpful to talk with is the Grand Spirit Pendralion, from EA’s grimoire, Kingdoms of Flame. He has complete knowledge and influence over the currents of material power, and wealth.

i believe his sigil has been posted somewhere on the forum.

He is neither Angel nor Demon, but powerful nonetheless (the grimoire talks about 3 distinct types of beings in the Kingdoms, demons, angels and capital s Spirits, not to be confused with just regular spirits.

5 Likes

The best demon or unholy spirit for making money is called Government Job. And yes, that is the same as Job in the Hebrew sacred scriptures.

Seriously, if you want to make money then feed the hungriest crowd with what they want.

8 Likes

Sounds good, you could share some experience with this entity?

Nevermind contacting deamons for this info.

Maintaining a positive mentality is the biggest thing here.

Here`s a test: be honest.

Tell me right now what you think when you think of rich people.

Do you know anyone you consider to be rich? If so what do you think of them?

5 Likes

rich is financial freedom, if you dont know what that means, it means no mortgage payments, no car payments, no worrying if your car does break, no worry about eating, being able to spend time with your kid, a vacation once a year, being able to enjoy life. thats rich. Sure, id want 100 million but a demon wont give that to me and im not concerned about that right now. Ive heard people like you a thousand times who prob think money isnt happiness, thats your view, not mine

Im going to google him and see what i find, is there any dangers with him?

No, there is no danger, but you most likely won’t find him on Google. Pendralion is a spirit specific to EA Koetting’s grimoire Kingdoms of Flame.

1 Like

Hey if you had properly read what I was asking of you, than you would have realised I was trying to gauge your view of financial freedom to give you a proper answer.

Since you decided being rude was more appropriate, than good luck.

5 Likes

so id have to buy his book right? I plan on calling Bune this Tues, a guy i know is kinda guiding me and telling me when Bune aligns with his planet. He said each day the time changes and I can call upon Bune Tues at 12am according to his planet. Does that sound right or can I just call him anytime?

You can call upon Bune any time. A lot of practitioners on here don’t worry upon planetary influence unless they are working with specific planetary forces.

It would always be best to buy a copy of EA’s Kingdoms of Flame if you want to work with Pendralion as there are other wealth spirits under him that can also be of use, but his sigil can probably be found somewhere on here if you try a search.

2 Likes

I think it was you who gave me advice above, you said call upon different demons and see if it works out. So my plan is to call Bune, Clauneck, and King Paimon. Obviously 1 by 1 cause trying all 3 would be a lot of work. See what they have to say and if we can come to an agreement. I will check into hi book on ordering it. I currently have financial sorcery and a book called modern magic by donald michael kraig. Everyone ive talked too brags about financial sorcery how it works good, he uses bune and jupiter in the book.

1 Like

Financial sorcery is really good, not just because of the Jupiter sigils in it, but because of the actual, down to earth advice Jason Miller gives, that will help you make the most of your magical and mundane actions…

A lot of people come on this forum and make posts like yours, wanting to find a demon to make them rich overnight, without actually doing anything themselves, If you search the forum, you will find multiple threads about winning the lottery, and becoming a millionaire, but they all come down to one thing: what demons can make me rich without me having any skill, or talent to capitalize on? When they are informed that it doesn’t work that way, they either argue, or disappear.

I’m glad you have a common sense approach and understand that magick isn’t going to solve your problems, but is an advantage to be used to help.

Yes, I recommended you contact the various wealth spirits and find the ones that you vibe with best, because the ones you connect with on an energetic level are more likely to be successful for you.

6 Likes

When i first got into this i did want the get rich quick, and i was told to go to lucifuge, which i did but he ended up screwing with me cause i did it all wrong. The person helping me did say lucifuge will make it happen but he might come at a big cost since hes so powerful

I know its not an overnight process but i do need something quick to get me on my feet so i dont become homeless, if they can help me with that, ill work on the rich part later. Im gonna finish that book but i am gonna call on bune and jupiter in the meantime. I appreciate your patience, many condemn you when you talk about money/rich. Only a few are open minded and support it

1 Like

If you need a quick infusion of cash, try the Jupiter sigils in Financial Sorcery. There is one specifically to bring money, and they were purposely channeled directly from Jupiter to overcome any negative astrological alignment so if anyone tells you that you can’t do money magick because this planet or that planet is in retrograde, you can just ignore them.

Also, some other spirits that people on this forum have had success with for immediate cash, beside Bune and Clauneck, are Salas’ash, from the Book of Azazel, the angel Lukorst from Kingdoms of Flame, and the SEQOR Abremelin square. All of these can be found using the search function.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m a check that out tomorrow. I need more of a situation change that increases money. Whatever helps. I keep getting told that everything has to be aligned properly. Like Thursday I have to do Jupiter and I’m told I have to do it at 8am or 6pm. Should I just ignore that times?

I’m gonna look up those demons also. Theres sp many I get confused

If you are working with Jupiter, yes, it is best to work on the day and in the hour of Jupiter, which is Thursday.

However, the Jupiter glyphs in Financial Sorcery are specifically designed to not be dependent on specific planetary alignments so they can be used any time.

There is a huge amount of spirits for wealth magick so it is easy to get confused, which is why I suggested calling a few and finding out if you connect with them or not. The large amount of available spirits means there are bound to be a few that you can be successful with. Not every spirit works for everyone who calls upon it.

2 Likes

Goddess Bune was one of the very first spirits of Goetia I trusted. She has not failed to deliver. She always comes through for me. This is a fact. I record all my rituals and the results they appear to achieve that are way beyond mere coincidence. Give her an honest effort to work together. Consider using her sigil while visualizing just what you’d like to achieve. I’m no millionaire but I’m not necessarily in need of becoming wealthy to that degree to consider myself comfortably wealthy either. The bottom line is that if she can produce wealth is small amounts what is stopping her or the practitioner from achieving larger sums? It’s all perspective. I wish you well and I’d agree readily and quickly with others here on that Goddess Bune you can’t go wrong with. If you need Info on sigil Magic EA Koetting has an excellent article on the same on the main BALG website.

6 Likes

^ This is a really good question and if it makes you uncomfortable then it’s one you NEED to be asking even more.

7 Likes

Gotcha. Yes, I will def call out a few. Ive read about a dozen reviews about Bune, well, not reviews but experiences. They all say he is for very small sums. 100/500 etc… They said he doesnt really go higher than that. Any thoughts? Cause thats not really what im looking for. I understand he wont give me 50,000 but i need to get out of my situation. I dont really wanna call a demon if 500 bucks is really all i can get

Thank you for your response cause I like hearing what other people go through. As much as id like to be rich, I just need to get comfortable at the moment and ill focus on more later. Everyone who has testified about bune all say hes good for 50 to 500 and thats it. Im looking for for serious financial help to get out of my situation. I need my own place, a new car, and better source of income. Thoughts?

1 Like