Figure in my candle? Dantalion? Help!

Hello! I am new to the forum and new to the left hand path, so excited to be part of this as I dont feel so lonely anymore on this new journey of mine :relieved: ive looked everywhere for what I’m about to discuss in this post, I recently tried to reach out to Dantalion on some help to get my ex back or to try to change my exes mind about me. One night I got a candle some incense and drew his sigil & meditated on his enn and simply stated what I wanted from him and offered to praise him and light incense for him. I would light the candle ever so often and just speak to it, nothing crazy. Today the candle finally finished and I noticed this sort of figure in the candle that to me looks like the side profile of a man. During all my meditations I never felt like he heard me unfortunately or felt a presence . So I am unsure if maybe this is him or if my mind is just playing tricks on me. I was wondering if any of you can please give me some insight or your thoughts. I appreciate it, thank you so much :sparkles:

1 Like

Welcome @donutella111 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

That’s a clear figure BUT I wish I could tell you what it represents.

Yeah thank you, trying to figure it out , im so puzzled :thinking: hoping its dantalion but not sure

1 Like

The facial section looks animalistic while the rest looks humanoid. Specifically I see a horse in the facial section or a donkey.

1 Like

Interesting!! I see that forsure now hmm