Feng Shui and Chinese magick

I’d like to start a thread on this subject. I noticed We magicians constantly seek to change our outer world. Feng Shui magick is very fundamentally different. With it’s practices a practicioner can change the environment around himself to make it more likely he he attains the things wants.

Is anyone else familiar with the traditional Chinese philosophy?

Here are some designs of traditional Feng Shui accessories ( I was taught by the taiwanese and Filipino Chinese) . This isn’t my work personally but this is an example of what I do. My work pictures are in a different phone.

3 Likes

This may not be traditional but… I’ve dragons initiate me into my chinese ancestry aspects in my DNA, and I was taught a type of magick one can say that roots in qigong, the more advanced Qigong practices which aren’t publicly taught develop things like telekinesis, elemental manipulation, shapeshifting, levitation, super strength, even though this take a lot of work both physically and spiritually, there are other forms of magick connected to this foundation that aren’t as difficult, however it requires a fundamental imprint of hyperdimensionality within ones being, the bodies resistance to gravity neutralizes, and the amount of Qi flowing through the system just teaches you the magick, almost like an inner knowing, If you watched doctor strange its very similar, its a combination of mudras being expressed at the same time while directing every bit of movement in accordance to will, so combined movement, emotions, spirit, visualization, no candles, no books, no formulas, you become a god, the Dragons teach this too and they always prefer that we become powerful without tools as much as possible, I also believe the dragons taught humans Qigong but that’s a whole another story

2 Likes

Actually I understand exactly what you’re saying and it may be possible what you said about qi gong being initially taught to man by dragons. Interesting thought.

1 Like

It just makes sense when you think about it, the amount of information there is out there about qigong and the cosmos, is way too complex for any human of those times, and i’ve had visions of dragons teaching humans qigong techniques too, there’s so much magick we havent tapped into, its actually unreal, we can shoot fireballs out of our hands if we wanted too, but currently there are time capsules in our DNA that prevent this so muggles dont lose their shit, however some chinese masters do perform publicly occasionally, but teaching it to outsiders is forbidden, the dragons enforce this a lot too, they don’t allow their adepts to reveal their secret teachings because it may create chaos in the outer world, may be try hitting up some dragons for answers, you can check out " Workingdragonmystic" on youtube, he teaches beginner dragons magick and he knows the Dragon Rulers which can help with your development, I’d say starting off with the 4 elemental dragon rulers of earth, air, water and fire would be a good start, the higher elements are for more experienced practicioners, I know you asked for Chinese Magick but in my opinion the greatest magick you’ll ever find that even the chinese find their roots in is Dragon Magick

2 Likes

I’ve heard stories of those adepts that use telekinesis and have also unlocked other faculties as well. It is a very guarded path it seems, you almost have to be born into it or invited in it seems. I could be wrong about that bit that’s how it appears.

1 Like

it is hard to get into it without the dragons, my lineage is somehow connected to it, I turned out to be this thing called a dragonlord which I dont really know what it means to this day but you can consider me as a form of “otherkin” meaning im a dragon soul-spirit incarnate in a human body, when I channel the dragon within me my chi always becomes super warm and I turn into this Red Dragon, I dont identify as it obviously but when I got initiated by the dragons, I turned into a dragon myself on mushrooms, I got stuck during a transformation, I even remember my nose being bent sideways as if it was mush when I looked in the mirror, after I had my quantum Demonic integration which was my spinal channel, and my angelic integration which is my front channel, I became the dragon, I was beyond thought and became hollow, they taught me a trick that takes you back to your eternal source aka Ouroboros and breaks your “karma” basically and all I can say is their magick is genius and very powerful…

They dont trust humans easily, theres still a lot of things we judge about ourselves that we would judge in them, so self acceptance is a big thing because then you don’t judge them for anything either, I personally love dragons, as much as I love the angels and stuff, I have a strange resonance with dragons which makes them one of my top 3 along with the egyptian gods, some say they were here even before the angels which isn’t surprising…

They have a slight infernal energy, at least thats the dragons I’ve worked with, I dont if there are any humans that have completed all of their 9 elemental dragon initiation, their knowledge is so vast… I dont think humans have long enough lifespan to become a master like that, nevertheless, If you get into it and learn their secrets, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever seen guaranteed

2 Likes

Whoahh :exploding_head: that’s intense man. I have no experience with dragons or dragon energy. Very limited energy work, as reiki.

Do you know much about the concepts of Feng Shui. Feng Shui practicioners believe they can attract certain vibrations which lead to certain circumstances by placing thier homes and offices in harmonious alignments and by wearing the proper accessories.

For example someone with health problems would wear a jade WU LU to help them have long life and good health.

Someone who wants success in business and gambling, things of a speculative nature would wear a pi.yao

Here’s a good depiction of wulu and piyao.

images (58)

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to learn about qi gong and dragons (is it the same as draconic?). What books do you recommend?

1 Like

Who are these Dragons exactly? Are they just called dragons or do they have a name for themselves as group?

1 Like

Draconian and Dragon (draconic) Magick are different

2 Likes

They are actually dragons, they are entities from the otherworld, they a place a huge role in this universe, they embody the principle of yin and Yang in a way, very powerful wizards also, it doesn’t get more powerful then dragon magick if you ask me

1 Like

Are there any books or ancient lore that talks about them?

1 Like

There are book from D.J. Conway but I don’t recommend It because it’s a mixture of Wicca, look up workingdragonmystic on YouTube he’s a good channel and has a great relationship with the dragons

1 Like

I don’t know about dragons but for qigong, anything by Jwing Ming Yang and Mantak Chia.
I particularly like The Root f Chinese Qigong by Jwing Ming Yang, it’s a big book and a good comprehensive reference. Mantak Chia is more prolific with shorter books that go into specific aspects.

The book also mention in the intro that the CHinese believe there are three types of Qi, Cosmic Qi, Earth Qi and Human Qi.

Feng Shui is to Qigong, as Earth is to Humans. It’s geomancy, and all about the energy flows of the Earth.
And in the modern conception of Feng Shui for interior design, that’s a subset with an emphasis on how those flows affect humans.
It will include things like, the best place to put your altar inside relative to doors, windows, mirrors as those control the flow of energy in a room.

I use Fung Shui at a basic level, I think it’s highly important, and being aware of it helps you recognise pattern of energy around you. I believe the ancient practice, which I also use, of nailing horseshoes to a lintel to prevent the passage of unwanted spirits is related, as energy flow is a fundamental in reality not bound to one culture.

3 Likes

Noted, thank you so much! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

After yang jwing ming and mantak chiatea

consider dr jerry alan johnson, and wang li ping and damo mitchell

2 Likes