Female Djinn/ Jinniyeh and Jinn Queens

I was wondering if anyone has ever been in contact with a female jinn, or jinniyeh.

One has come to me, who was sent by a Jinn who I am friendly with, to help me out.

She says she is a Jinn Queen, and that I saw her earlier when I was lying down in bed. (She had purple eyes.)

All I know of jinniyeh is that they are known for their great beauty, although all are shapeshifters and take any form they like.

Are you able to talk about your experiences with them? I’d really appreciate it, since other than in Young Adult fiction, I never read or heard much about jinniyeh, and I want to know more about the one with me.

2 Likes

To be honest, the ones I worked with were no different than the men.
I called them for a task, we talked about it, they did it. The fact that they were women didn’t factor into it at all, what was important was their skills.

3 Likes

@Fallen_Human

1 Like

its a big topic i actually not sure where to start, but i will give u some points that might help:

First we need to correct something: not all jinn are shapeshifters, technically. What do I mean? even though they all come and appear in certain forms or shapes the they take form of, they all stick to the forms they take but the ghouls and janns that keep usually keep shape-shifting.

I will quickly summarize the types of djinn: Hinn, Jann, Marid, Ghoul, Marid, Ifrit, Shiqq, Nasnas, Palis, Silat, Shaitaan.

Usually people would work with the shaitaeen, Ifirits or they Marids. However, Marids are really hard to handle.

Why did I need to say all that? Well, in terms of respect, you need to understand this Jinniyah belongs to which category to know how to deal with her. Even though, I believe she is Jann because of her appearance. They are fast in terms of getting results. They are also hard to control without proper calling. As to binding them with their own oaths or their master name, the lesser king their under.

Jinn are usually attracted to those of high energetic frequency which most of the time religious people posses such frequencies and why some (in the Arabian cultures) believe you need to worship god to be gifted one. Which is not true. but because they require high energies to feed on.

Thats why its hard to handle them, because they are disrupting and need to do banishing after your ritual. Those who have dealt with female jinni reported that when the jinni fell in love with them, they would cause disruption in their life and push people away. I am not saying this to scare you but it seems like your not working with the king that that jinni falls under.

If your communication abilities are set, then try to know these first.

What type of jinni is she? who is her king? what is her element? (this you can verify through a mathmatical spiritual calculation in the arabian tradition to know the element of a spirit or human and their personality. and from there you can start to know how to summon her and how to deal with her. Also, if any disobedience occurs you know how to dismiss or force. Note jinn are the same as humans have personality of their own.

I hope that helped. Be blessed

9 Likes

You have so much knowledge. I wish you would write a book

2 Likes

I am actually writing a book :smiley:
Im just being too busy and a bit lazy sometimes to finish it. but def soon to be finished.

There is a chapter in my book that i wish i can just post it right now. its exclusive knowledge that was never taught for western and foreign cultures. I think if i am not the first im one of the few who attempted to translate and not just translate but make sure in its translation the value and positive effect of it is still working.

I am really excited about the book.

Be Blessed

2 Likes

Please make it a kindle version too. It will give access to all of us to buy it.

3 Likes

That is how I am planning to release the book. Printed copies will be per request. Anyway, now its starting to feel like i am advertising and I dont wish to violate the rules of BALG.

thank you for your kind words I appreciate it.

Be Blessed

2 Likes

I had multiple experiences with female Jinn, non were positive though :smiley:
I agree with Fallen_Human on the different species and on the attraction on frequency which I find is often ancestral in basics and linked to Middle Eastern/ religious origins.

So I almost got killed by one, after she first almost killed my child 3 times over the years and started during pregnancy, it is a long personal story I won’t bother this forum with unless you would want to hear one story through PM.

What I have mostly seen though from experience that when Jinns are nice, they often want something from you, it is up to you if you are open to this type of exchange but first would be good to know exactly who she is.

5 Likes

Please share your story here or either PM me, because in that there is definitely some lessons for us, something new we need to learn on this path.

And sad about your loss in this journey.

Infernal Blessings!

1 Like

I am in contact with a female marid and she’s wonderful. Very kind and loving, I love her with all my heart.

1 Like