Feeling discouraged; Why did this candle burn like this?

I HATE asking for help & strongly dislike telling people my business especially strangers unless I’m in an altered mental state. I hate feeling confused and incompetent. I-… sigh.
I include certain things in my posts so that people can see the way I(am) think(ing) & my energy a little bit to better help when I’m asking questions or for advice.

I thought I was mostly over the situation with my ex after I did a hex candle Feb 12th that I perceived to be successful. Thought I would do one last sour jar then hyper focus on banishing cleansing strengthening myself in mundane and magickal ways & self love and all that but here I am March 24th staring at this break up jar and googling tarot cards. I’ve done tarot for years skimed through some books and watched a couple YouTube videos on tarot but I’m no expert.

I’m aware and unafraid of backfire from the baneful workings I’ve done so far. In my mind any energies, parasites etc that may attach can be banished away easily with the right spells persistence and consistency. Not worried about a lil mental anguish or psychological warfare, it’ll go away, it can be fixed, i’m a spirit having a human experience fuck these feelings and these thoughts. I am slightly worried about physical(not injuries but bad things happening or lack or progression due to Interference From spell backfire) & things happening to people close to me but in my mind that too can be dismantled. The worry didn’t come from doubt in myself (until now) but from me being aware that i’m doing chaos magic, still have a lot to learn and don’t fully understand all the energies I’m working with & being willing to experiment & try things out knowing there could be possible adverse effects for many reasons.

I really wish I could afford a professional reading REALLY I wish I could talk to a Daemon to help me understand exactly what’s going on but I’m not there yet. (This is not me asking for a reading or anything I would just straight up ask lol)

I did a breakup jar and I’m looking for help with interpreting as I’ve never had any candle burn like this before.

I was around 75/80 % confident in this jar only because I had did 2 petition spells to 2 separate daemons in the same day to break up the couple that didn’t work. I felt confident in the magick of the jar but doubtful because I don’t understand why petition didn’t work. I did 2 informal petitions before and she called his job and got him fired and supposedly kicked him out of the house. Asked Asmodeus & Asaroth before I did, the petition spells that didn’t work to cause problems in their relationship, and she called his job to get him fired, and supposedly wasn’t letting him in their home.

I did some tarot divination and idk cause to me it seems like the tarot loves ignoring the actual question you asked and relating whatever you asked back to yourself which in my case has not been helpful because often I don’t understand what something I’m already aware of in myself has to do with the question asked. Probably just a tarot thing.
Anyway any thoughts on this candle?

It looks fine and normal to me. Time to kick back, chill and savor the shifting winds while it bakes.

2 Likes

Sometimes a candle just burns in an unusual way for a variety of reasons including physical conditions (such as burn time, wax consistency, candle holder) and there is no mystery or magical meaning behind it

Wait and see what happens next.

1 Like

It looks like an anguished skeleton on its knees bent back

yoga-utr_1438841658

:point_up:Like that but more of a seated postion

1 Like

You guys don’t understand how much I appreciate your responses. Thank you. Definitely time to get some books on reading candle flames & wax. When candles don’t burn all the way down it’s always made me doubt the efficiency of the spell. But I see now from this being the second time I’ve asked for help reading candles, that I need to get some books and get off tik tok :sob:

1 Like

From what you said to me in my last post about candles I’ve tried to make sure I have the intention in my mind that the candles with show me how well my spell is going to work. But uhh yea I just need to do some research on reading candles. Cause everytime it doesn’t burn all the way down, no matter the type of candle I’m using,or the spell I’m doing it always make me feel like oh maybe this isn’t going work as well or be as powerful as I thought. It’s tik toks fault man :sob: I have books on candle magick but not on reading wax or flames so all my info on reading candles is from tik tok :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t4:

Thank you for this. Despite me being a creative person, when it comes to stuff like this I never feel confident saying oh I see I name or a face or an object when reading spell remains.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t4: Going to get some books and do some research on candle and wax reading cause I’m trippin myself out

There’s a book by Madame Pamita on candle magick that has a great index of candle shape signs in it. I always refer to it for “when candles do weird things”.

1 Like

I have that book downloaded smfh. I’ve read a lot of it but haven’t finished it :woman_facepalming:t4: Yeaaa I’m about to stop experimenting for now. I know it’s partially my ego that’s so attached to this whole situation anyway.

Just noticed that from a different angle his first initial (D) is in the wax :grin:

2 Likes

This seems to me that it is mirroring your energy. Do you feel the exhaustion this looks like?

That is a great question! do i? I think so. Not drastically I don’t think. But definitely struggling to stay motivated to accomplish my goals and desires and battling “I don’t give a fuck about shit, anyone close to me can die idc I already lost my father, fuck my earthly goals I’m ready to die and do something or go somewhere else, if I have to reincarnate back to earth oh well, fuck it guess it’s just not my time to transcend ” type thoughts. I’m finna stop with the baneful work after a couple more spells on this guy. It’s not having the best effect on me. It’s like I’m aware that a lot of the negative ways im feeling and thoughts I’m having is coming from the baneful work that I’m doing but my ego is not letting me let this shit go until I’m satisfied that he will pay properly from my perspective. I’m about to get real deep and heavy into my practice fto better myself so I know those feelings and thoughts should go away after a couple weeks or months of consistency.