Feeling Death Energy

Hi everyone!
So tonight I was on the phone with my boyfriend. I asked him if there were people where he was walking (it’s nighttime where he is too) and he says no. I’m accustomed to feeling the energy of where he is when we’re on the phone and tonight was no different except…on his way back home he walked through that area again and I felt terrible. I wanted to smash my head into the wall, I felt like people were touching me all over and trying to pry me apart (without pain), like there was just death and dying everywhere. I felt the need to cry and it was so incredibly uncomfortable. I asked him where tf he was and said it felt like people were being tortured all around me.

He let me know they used to torture people in that area. One of his friends died there (he passed that place when I made a comment about feeling like someone had me, my whole body, in their hand and was slowly squeezing me). Like a big dark hand full of resentment and hurt and anguish.

I want to know a couple of things if you guys are willing to respond, please! First, help me? What I am supposed to do when I feel like this? And second, similar experiences and what you have done?

Banish and ground frequently. Do a regular cord cutting.

4 Likes

The more sensitive you get, the more it’s worth learning how to dial it down at will.

Some people suggest visualising you’re lifted into a boat and the unwanted energy is the sea that you’re staying dry from, others find seeing a volume knob and turning it down works. Any way that gets the message to your subconscious and get it to hold back on the data transfer to the conscious helps. Doesn’t actually stop the input, just your conscious awareness of them.

I’m not actually good at this, I just steamroller through it, either making everyone else’s life a misery while I’m at it, or going dark and hiding until I feel up for social interaction again, depends on the duration and if it lingers. Hopefully I’ll figure it out sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

Developing some shielding may help. Visualizing yourself surrounded by a sheild like a protective bubble. Some say to visualize white light. Another one is to envision you’re in the center of a sphere that refelcts back all incoming energy.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! This is super helpful and exactly the kind of tip I was looking for. Hopefully I can also figure it out sooner rather than later!! Thanks!!!

Thanks! This is something I did after the fact, but trying it during sounds like a better idea! Super helpful.

1 Like