Feeler thread for an Up coming Magickal Friends with Benefits

@jaxo and @DDE1920 I have you both on the list.

2 Likes

I know I was just funny you picked that. We will discuss everything when it is in the DM stage. I do a planning group chat first and then set up the actual ritual DM.

1 Like

I would like to join.

1 Like

Got you down!

1 Like

This seems something I may be of active participation on. Sign me up

1 Like

Hey, there @sandros I see you joined us last August but have not yet properly introduced yourself as is required here. Before you can participate in this group working, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Did you do as Darkest Knight requested? Once that is done i will put you down :smiley:

If there’s room still I would love to be included :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to be included. I want help to attract costumers for my dating website/ remove financial blockages

1 Like

Count me in, I’d love to participate!

1 Like

How to get access to that group? I’d like to participate

1 Like

are you sure you don’t want to join?

I added you!

okay got you down!

1 Like

Okay you are on the list!

2 Likes

you got it!

There is 7 more spots until 20 and 12 more until 25. I will be cutting it off at 25 :smiley:

1 Like

Just making sure I’m on the list

2 Likes

I am a newbie to rituals/spells but I have very powerful manifestation due to my kundalini and can manifest for others. I can only manifest and ask universe for stuff, would that suffice? The few spells I know are very traditional, as in they rely on manifestation and less advanced stuff.

2 Likes

you are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: