Feeler thread for an Up coming Magickal Friends with Benefits

Hi everyone and Happy New Year. It has been ages since I hosted an MFWB working. I am aiming to start this on February 1, please read full post Before committing.

I’ll start with explaining this type of group rituals. Then if it’s something that you want to do and are able to commit, Then to please feel free to comment below.

What is a MFWB group?

MFWB is a group of practitioners that work together to help amplify each other’s magical goal for a certain thing. Each person usually 20-25 total is assigned a day and everyone does a ritual to work towards that goal. this helps amplify the success of magick.

What skill level do I have to be at to join in?

If you are able to cast the most simplist of spells or do any type of Energy work, or even just set intentions to the universe 20 or so times a month you can join in. Skill doesn’t really matter and this group is very beginner friendly and a great way for anyone to learn and hone in new skills.

Does this require doing rituals every single day?

No there are built in rest days and grounding days. Depending on how many people are in the group there’s two days that are either for rest, grounding, and meditation Usually it falls one in three days.

How long is the commitment?

Depending on the number of members it is a month to a month and a half commitment once the Active magic days and the rough days are factor in.

What happens if I don’t do my fair share or leave early?

There is a built-in reversal over seen by Hacate to protect those that do their fair share and to insure those that want to take advantage of the group do not have the benefits of the group. so please, only commit to the group, if you’re willing to put in your full fair share of the work.

Where is this done?

to protect the nature of the spell work is hosted in a DM with full access to our mod team.

I think i covered most of the basic questions. If you have more please let me know.

10 Likes

I would love to be part of this and give it my all to help others and get a little extra ‘oomph’ behind my own goals! :smiley:

4 Likes

Mod note : MFWB group operations are an exception to the forum’s 90 day rule that prohibits newcomers from offering to do magick for others until they have been relatively active in the community for 90 days. If you are new to the forum, you may participate in this with the permission of the group leader.

5 Likes

Thank you for adding that I forgot it was an exception.

2 Likes

Okay! Great I have you on the list!!

1 Like

Sure sign me up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay! I got you down!!

I’d be keen. Just to clarify , if I understand correctly, we don’t necessarily do the same type of work?
Ie it’s Fred’s day and he is working towards getting more income for his business.

Then Daphne could do a ritual with Bune, Velma could do a candle spell, shaggy could do enochian prosperity etc.
Could be pretty much any method as long as it is aimed at getting Fred’s business more income?

The other question would be in terms of restrictions as to type of goal. For example, say if Fred decided that his thing was cursing a puppy.
Then I’m sure many of us would be like woah dude we ain’t gonna help curse no puppy….

I guess what I mean is will there be request restrictions to limit the likelihood of personal ethics conflicts coming up

6 Likes

I’m am interested in participating, although it would be the first time I’ve done magick on the behalf of others.

3 Likes

Everyone whose ever done anything on behalf of others first did it for their first time

4 Likes

that is completely fine

2 Likes

While there has been baneful work in the past these groups it’s all planned out well in advance, but never a puppy. There are always be discussions and stuff like that but we also don’t want moralize peoples desires if that makes sense. But at the same time, we don’t wanna go against our own morals. It’s pretty standard to have like no children and no animals harmed rules.

4 Likes

Yep I was just using the puppy as an example. Just checking to see if there were rules around the types of requests allowed to avoid conflicts mid stream

1 Like

I like this! I would like to participate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to join

1 Like

@jaxo and @DDE1920 I have you both on the list.

2 Likes

I know I was just funny you picked that. We will discuss everything when it is in the DM stage. I do a planning group chat first and then set up the actual ritual DM.

1 Like

I would like to join.

1 Like

Got you down!

1 Like

This seems something I may be of active participation on. Sign me up

1 Like