Feeler thread for an Up coming Magickal Friends with Benefits

Hi!
I’m both interested and hesitant to sign up to participate. I’ll keep checking the status updates tho, should I finally make up mind about it and there are still spots available :hugs:

1 Like

Maybe I can help. Why are you hesitant on joining in?

2 Likes

If you’re uncertainty is because you are still quite early on in your practices, Angel has covered that one off :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

pls add me to your list. i will be sincere to the work. thanks in advance

Well, yes that’s a big chunck of it. I’m hardly able to manifest for myself, let alone for others. It wouldn’t be fair to reap benefits from the group working when my contribution wouldn’t make a difference for someone else. In a way that just seems selfish from me and I dont like that feeling.

I’m also a bit worried about how it would affect me energetically. I’m just starting out with exploring this (receiving a book by Robert Bruce today :confetti_ball:) and wondering what the effects of so much unknown energy will be like when I’m only in the beginner stages.

Then there’s the goal. When first reading about this I had a goal in mind that I’ve been “working” for a while now, but a few days ago I decided that this seems to go nowhere and a cord cutting from this person is what I need instead of trying anything else. But then today I wake up from an pretty intense intimate dream about this very person. So annoying haha, so there’s also a bit of confusion about where to put focus on with an beautiful opportunity like this on.

Hope this explains my struggle a bit :hugs:

2 Likes

Well, its completely your choice. You could view this as a good opportunity to practice.

I assume this book is the one titled “Energy Work”? If so, good choice. Its a very straightforward guide to basic energy work and I wish I had it when I was starting out.
Just be sure to be diligent with the exercises if you want the benefit.

1 Like

Good point!

Yes, that’s the one.

1 Like

There’s a safeguard, that nothing bad will happen, and if you’re not working towards a magickal goal that’s on yourself the magick and energy doesn’t even go towards you.

And when doing it for others you don’t really mix into their energy if that makes sense. The only time like energy will come directly to you would be if you needed like healing of something. Everything else is helping towards your intentions or goals.

2 Likes

Yes, this indeed does make sense. Thanks for the explanation and making this clear for me :hugs:

Would I have to decide on the goal straight away or is there still time to try and figure out which way to go with this situation?

2 Likes

Interested add me

1 Like

after I close this up, we do a planning group DM and then we do the ritual DM so you have a little bit of time, so should I put you down?

5 Likes

looking forward to it . hope u have included me in the list. have a nice day

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love to be included if there’s still space🙂

2 Likes

Yes, please. Count me in! :blush:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to begin guys! Because of my FOMO please don’t forget to tag me :dotted_line_face::face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

I got everybody down up to this point. I still have room for five more.

1 Like

Making sure i am in?

1 Like

you are!

1 Like

id like to join in as well

1 Like

Am I added?
I’m interested

2 Likes