Feel the sigil

Good day! Is there anyone can tell me what do you feel on this sigil and what kind of power (if i has) on it? I need magician who can feel energy or can see whats on the sigil. Thanks and have a great day! :heart:

1 Like

I try feel it . I dunno whos sigil it is. But i feel medium energy . It shake like an earthquake.
Fyi im not magician. Maybe i can wrong

1 Like

I get the feeling of warm, solar energy. And balance

4 Likes

Not the greatest energy person but here’s what I feel. I see warmth. Growth. Possibly something with agriculture. But I also see it spreading and reaching outwards in every direction. So I get the concept of a warm(good/needed) growth spreading outward to envelope someone or something.

2 Likes

Thankyou for sharing guys… But really need like who can explain this whole thing for me like specific

1 Like

Bremon

1 Like

Bremon? What do you mean?

Anything else that you want to add?

Its probably a good healing/protection symbol from that balance/warmth it gives

2 Likes

Fire and Air elements.

1 Like

Peace love and abundance is what I strongly feel! That thing will change lives!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In a long time practicing magician. An empath and clairvoyant amongst many other things. One of my strongest gifts is Energy and aura work. Here’s my reading. I can tell you immediately that it serves for many different purposes. The first one being that it can be used as a protective charm. A spell that just came through is to let it bathe in the energy of the earth sun and water. This sigil is also a connection between those three elements. I don’t see any fire Energy around it. Maybe your afraid of fire or it just doesn’t really resonate with your energy. It’s also a charger/ amplifier of energy, magick, intent, etc. It can also be used for divination, a message saying lace the sigil in (dark) water and use second sight to divine information. I’m also getting dream Energy vibes from it but that is something your going to have to explore. I know what the true nature of this sigil is but I can’t tell you. You have to figure that out for yourself. The only advice I can offer is to Judy work with it to unlock all its mysteries, and it’ll be worth it.

1 Like

Thankyou so much regarding this brother. But anyway you said like i can use this through spell and divination? Well i know also where it came from, im the one who did this sigil and actually it came from one of a god. All i can say is its a personal sigl. But anyways can you give me an example brother on how to strengthen this? Big thanksss.

And by the way who is judy?

Sorry i used ur pic for training my meditate vision. After i try it again. I feel the warm that others said. And i saw (maybe) poseidon ?? He hold spear and wear greece god shirt thats why i guess its poseidon. he was standing in front of the gate forbidding me to go deeper

Im just want train my meditate eye. ( i scanned it just by pic in this post not drawing it without ur permission since its ur personal sigil)

2 Likes

Oh i see. Its good then like youve tried to meditate of my sigil. Well i dont know if you will believe me but youre seeing my godself. And my godself is shamash.

1 Like

I will try again tonight. I want got His permission to enter first room. I will update it here if granted

2 Likes

I feel birth

1 Like

Intense from an unknown source? Idk

2 Likes

Sure all the best clazzy!