Feel the sigil

Oh you feel it?

I got a strong solar feeling from it, quite warm but not quite scorching.

2 Likes

Yea indeed youre feeling the energy of one of the sun god

Yes I agree it was definitely solar

1 Like

This my 3rd try scanned .i didnt get any fire or sun feeling. Just like my first scan. I feel vibrate .After i said i asked for permission without any bad . I got visual .
Its beautiful scenery. i stand in wide field with many butterfly . And the weather really nice . I feel happy . I saw many entities standing far about 15 -25 feets . They smile welcoming me.

Just that. I didnt dare to explore deeply coz i just asked permission for 1st room .

Since i got His permission its really kind. No any harms since i enter. And the energy really nice. I feel strong with the energy. Feels like i can do everything what i want

2 Likes

With whom you ask permission? Well if im in your situation since youre there, ask entities to help you of any of your concern.

1 Like

To shamash himself. Nah i never do that. I only love scan for training my visual eye. If they really want offer a help , they will approach first. i just ask for permittion for only looking inside , not for asking a help

1 Like

I message you privately kindly reply on that thanks

Sorry for the Judy it was a typo. The message I was getting was that the sigil can help empower you with the gifts of divination. when you use this energy, if you set the intention, it can grant you the gift of sight. To empower the sigil, place it in front of the mirror and call upon the source of the energy to bless and strengthen it. Question: have you consecrated the stock under your name and power? Also, I think that since you know where it came from, you’re on your way to the end goal quite soon. Congratulations. Contact me when it’s complete.

1 Like

Oh now i fully understand. Thankyou for this tholom no i havent concecrated it under my name or power but i will do that… thankyou so much for this tip really appreciated.

1 Like