Feel free

Often times the most wise are also the biggest fools. As someone who is always seeking wisdom I am giving extra opportunities to be foolish enough to learn to be wise. I can’t say that I rise to the occasion as much as I want.

3 Likes

Reminds me of the old saying, “The Fool thinks himself to be the Wise Man. The Wise Man knows himself to be The Fool.”

4 Likes

I agree but, revenge is imperative whenever possible!:goat:

Yes I know how that feels that is why I try to avoid people like that and just move on the best I can but sometimes people just become stalkerish like popping up at places out of nowhere like it was a coincidence. And then they start to ruin your day because apparently they decided to drop everything they are doing and just devote like and hour or two just for the soul purpose of making you angry and spreading lies about you so you tell them to fuck off but they ‘don’t get it’ so you end up cursing them.

I don’t like cursing people but when push comes to shove and then a shove turns into blatant lies and harassment I curse the shit out of them.

However my New Years Revolution was to stop cursing people! I have been doing well the past 10 months but sometimes I have a slip but those accidents and I fix them.

But I do have a question.

Is strengthening a curse still considered ‘cursing’ someone because I’m not putting a new curse on someone I’m just making a it stronger.

Meh, semantics. Technically I didn’t curse someone recently when I used a Galdrastafir to bind them while another sent a spirit their way, but my assistance could be considered a curse.

1 Like

this is my opinion, yours may differ, peace be with you either way.

A lot of the stuff the OP was talking about, I think comes from a very specific subset of people. The young, the unwanted, and the mentally unstable.

Someone wise in this thread mentioned how this was a work that ultimately acts upon oneself, that the end game is growth, becoming something bigger than you were. Better than you were.

So the problem I see is that when you are among the young or the disenfranchised or the unstable, you need to make progress on yourself on this literal plain. For people like this, they need to mature, to figure out how to interact appropriately so they aren’t repellant, and to find a solid foundation of mental health.

I have some life experience. I hate to come in with my practical mom advice, but I see a lot of people giving really irresponsible advice to people who actually DO need to learn some foundational life stuff and not some of the moral relativist bs that isn’t going to help.

No offense to E. A. but the forum is named as it is because it is marketing for him, I don’t see how the forum name has anything to do with any of you personally, and it certainly isn’t a justification for anything as some seem to believe.

3 Likes