Feel free

Feel free to hate me after this, but I’m seeing so many posts all the time, "how do I make this person have sex with me? “How do I ruin another person’s life because they broke up with me?” “How do I ______ because some tiny thing happened?”

Magick is not the end all solution.
Sometimes you need to accept that things don’t go your way. Some people just don’t like you. Let them have their lives and their wills.
You wouldn’t like it if someone did it to you, so maybe just leave people alone unless they’ve done something that actually warrants a big push.
K bye.

37 Likes

Spoken like a truly elevated being :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I hated it when someone put me under a bunch of spells and I couldn’t think right and didnt feel like myself. It took a lot to break it and brought me on this path.

10 Likes

Thank you, that actually means a great deal to me.

1 Like

The moral relativists aren’t gonna like this one.

5 Likes

They’ll find a way to get over it.

8 Likes

Because apparently moving on with your life and focusing on bettering yourself without the attachments of incompatible people is for losers and only real black magicians waste their time obsessing over shoehorning themselves into toxic relationships with unwilling partners.

If you can’t tell this is sarcasm

20 Likes

Oh I’m well versed in sarcasm. I got a decent chuckle from this. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I found it amusing too.

As for the subject of the thread, I agree wholeheartedly.

4 Likes

I’d like to say I’m pleasantly surprised at the lack of vitriol towards me and my opinion.

4 Likes

It’s because you’re right. Also the only people making those threads are new people who don’t know how to use the search function, that end up posting that one thread and then disappearing when they don’t get the answer they want.

7 Likes

And the ones replying to them are usually the type most of us try to ignore because they are so busy trying to max out their Edgelord stats.

8 Likes

This level of maturity as shown by OP and their replies is the reason why I stick around at LHP communities when it come to social interactions.

Sure, it have its annoying edgelords, but meh, nothing is perfect.

Except for me, that is.

6 Likes

I’m a level 87 Dark Elf Warmage! BOW BEFORE MY EDGY MIGHT!

5 Likes

Honestly, it’s probably just dummy accounts from people trying to keep the forum alive when things go dead. A lot of those “members” rarely post again.

Not good enough, true edginess begins at level 666.

2 Likes

I am not so sure about that, I think they are honestly new people that trickle in with the same banal requests.

3 Likes

All at the same time? Lmao.

And they all supposedly don’t know how to spell because they’re from another country, or the weird parts of America.

2 Likes

That’s the thing, my character level is 87, but my destruction magic level is 666.

2 Likes

That’s what I said earlier kinda.

2 Likes