Feel free

I think mods can check IP, but my bet is on new people.

2 Likes

I am a psychic medium, I knew you said it, but I said it again…but with spirits.

2 Likes

Bro, I promise you it’s people trying really really hard. It’s all so gimmicky and two-dimensional.

2 Likes

XD

2 Likes

That is why i don’t waste my time with matters to do with winning an ex back or how to screw someone… They just become repetitive and frivolous and a waste of time. Great post OP…

5 Likes

Gee you’re nasty.
And just for your information, after you get yourself out of the last septic relationship you repeat yourself in a start-all-over move with someone pretty much as inappropriate and before you know where you were, you won’t know where you are.

Al.

1 Like

I tend to make it no business of mine to get riled up over someone else’s choice of what to ask an entity or do with their own energy be it for petty shit or average shit. I’ll usually give my little opinion and then go about whatever’s more important like my own goals lol. Besides, my opinion on the usage of black magicians here is a bit eeh.

5 Likes

Idk.

A year ago I felt like every topic was a helpful or interesting one. Now I find maybe two to three a week even though I hit the view new topics every night before I sleep/ something to read before bed mostly.

Honestly, I’d rather not share most of my experiments and experiences. Maybe I’d have a good thing here and there and maybe not to others. But I think there’s a lot of people like me, out there doing this on a daily basis but not really feeling like it’s anyone business, or they are just plain too busy to bothered sharing.

I don’t really think it’s an increase of these newbies/ as in I imagine the join forum rate hasn’t varied that much year to date, but rather there are fewer experienced people sharing their work.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I totally see the point of the post but I would have to shut my mouth about it, because -apparently- it wasn’t a sense of higher fullfillment or anything mystical fancy that made me pick up this work but simply the wish for revenge on someone. I am one of THESE people.

5 Likes

OK, but did you make it your go to for life’s bumps like Thinkdontdrink describes? I have a hard time believing that from your back and forth with Moontan.

I DO bump and boost some mundane things here and there for my own benefit and I can be quite the petty ass if someone just works on me long enough. Maybe I have a problem with my impulse control :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lol. Yeah, I have a shift lead that came off wrong to me for awhile and my pendulum indicated he was the source of my feeling someone at work was working against me. I stopped short of seeking his removal and figured removing his golden child shine by having Dagaz overpower it would be more fun. It double edged on me and while his status has seemed to melt with him backing off training to be a cop to work with us full time, he’s also displayed more endearing traits I didn’t know he possessed which makes him far easier to work with.

For years we fought agains the judgment that religion put us through, do you think it’s a good idea to make fun and judge others and their concerns about love issues? Then what’s the difference between us and them ? Let them ask , let them suffer and eventually find their own way and solutions ! If you can’t be supportive, don’t be the nay sayers atleast ! These are newbies who got in to magick to solve a love problem, you never know what they will learn and become along the journey :wink:

5 Likes

There’s not much of a difference really. I find occultists to be deeply religious; the same way militant atheists sometimes look eerily similar to fundamentalist Christians.

7 Likes

you are probably right , but you know what I mean !

You spoke my mind @Tuxedo-cat.

1 Like

I mean, nothing about this is incorrect. :man_shrugging:

I would like to tell you that you are an amazing person. I personally think you offer a lot to this forum through your pearls of wisdom and your unique perspectives.

3 Likes

Right on! Fuck all that noise. Instead of wasting your energy on someone who either doesn’t want to be with you or made you butthurt, use it to better yourself.

4 Likes