Feeding on the source

I was recently thinking on how to attain an extremely large amount of lifeblood and the entity from which all things originates came to mind. What would happen if a vampire tried to drain from this being?

Thi8s is actually one of the easiest things to get energy from, I take in its energy all the time, due to the fourth law of the magus I wont say what I use that energy for but it seems to be working fairly well.

Well, Necromaster, according to what I understand ā€¦ NOTHING! Nothing would happen to any Being who chose to claim their inherent RIGHT to draw sustenance from That which Brought Them Forth in their Beginning! The very core & cornerstone and foundation of ALL High Magick throughout recorded history is Rooted in this Understanding. It is the ACTUAL ā€œDivine Parentā€ archetype, before stingy, controlling leaders bastardized it by giving ā€œGodā€ a human mind, a human emotional system & human moralsā€¦ :wink: Z

In my opinion it sounds like trying to drink the lifeblood of God, which might have some implications.

wouldnā€™t common pranayama be considered as taking energy from the Source? also, all other intake of energy would then be milking from that which is ā€œall that isā€

but i ainā€™t no vampire. or maybe we all areā€¦ shit now i have to rethink everything.

How would you go about doing this?

Well just meditate and visualize/will the energy of the source to flow into your body. I also had one of the entities Iā€™m associated with help me make a talisman where if I wear it, this automatically happens when I got to sleep. I only just had this made but the other day I was feeling pretty sick but feel all better after wearing it last night while asleep.

2 Likes

what is the difference with that and invoking omnipotence??? ā€œdrinking life blood of godā€ just makes it sound more dramatic to me.
that would be like a cell in your body trying to drain your entire being into it. it just cant happen. same thing with one person trying to drain omnipotence. TO ME

It is arguable that invoking omnipotence is just a way to trigger to certain mental states rather than draining from an actual entity. Besides, even if it was a real entity, you would not be feeding from it but just basking in itā€™s power. Necromaster is referring to feeding from the actual entity which created all things.

Yes the entity from which all originates in the formitive plane.

Well the million dollar question is:

If you can feed (collect light) from the divine source, (like the Sun) why would you need to feed off of people?

I understand the concept of seeing an aura, and then pulling the aura into yourself from itā€™s source. Feeding on their light. Iā€™ve tried this, as an experiment just to see if I can, and yes it works. But then again, so does staring directly at the rising or setting sun and feeding off of that light in a similar manner. Iā€™ve also tried to close my eyes and visualize pure light above me, seems to work, but not as well as direct sunlight.

Real vampires feed from lifeblood not the aura, and that lifeblood is very different from the energy of the sun or any other object.

[quote=ā€œZachD555, post:11, topic:238ā€]Well the million dollar question is:

If you can feed (collect light) from the divine source, (like the Sun) why would you need to feed off of people?

I understand the concept of seeing an aura, and then pulling the aura into yourself from itā€™s source. Feeding on their light. Iā€™ve tried this, as an experiment just to see if I can, and yes it works. But then again, so does staring directly at the rising or setting sun and feeding off of that light in a similar manner. Iā€™ve also tried to close my eyes and visualize pure light above me, seems to work, but not as well as direct sunlight.[/quote]

Well one reason is there is different sorts of energy that can be used for different sorts of purposes. The times that I have tried taking energy from people I was specifically taking Geburah energy. Though in the end I decided to use other sources since I was starting to form an attachment there. I also tried to take energy from an alternate version of myself for other reasons that I would prefer not to go into here.

Fascinating topic - one to keep my eye on for sure ā€¦

Please explain the different types of energy, from various sources and how the energy is applied to different works. Also be specific about what the life blood is, how to feed on it and itā€™s benefits vs. feeding on the divine light source. thanks in advance!

Youiā€™ll have to ask necromaster or someone more familiar with vampirism then me about lifeblood. But I can gtell you about geburah energy and why I was taking it. Geburah energy , also called martian energy is what goes into stuff like anger, fear, sex and other stuff like that. I was taking it in an attempt to cure my problem with slacking off as I was told I have a tendency to do that due to not having enough of that sort of energy. Come to think of it I should take this energy more often because Iā€™ve been getting a bit lazy again.

As for sources of geburah energy, obviously humans, demonic energy can also be a source, you can also draw the energy up from the core of the earth.

ZachD555
There are 5 major energies of which, Iā€™m sure youā€™re aware. The subtleties and sub-energies are simply a mix and match of all of the top categories. Defectronā€™s description of Geburah energy is also known and ā€œfireā€.
Anger and fear are ā€œfire negativeā€ and sex is ā€œfire positiveā€ as that it is constructive or creative.
Fire is also known as ā€œcholericā€ and many other names, you may find there are several names for the same energy (which will make it extremely confusing and seemingly an endless amount of different energies to the neophyte, which simply isnā€™t the case)
Water is ā€œmelancholicā€, air is ā€œsanguineā€, and earth energy is ā€œphlegmaticā€.
Each of them have both a positive and a negative. Or constructive and destructive.
The Akashic or source energy is the same as ā€œwu chiā€ or ā€œsource energyā€ and is the basis of all though and primordial energy.
After a while, you start to get a feel for what energies, emotions, actions, belong to which energy group. Obviously any negative and destructive trait is of the negative or ā€œelectricā€ current.
Everything else is just knowing how all of these energies interact and how to use them to manipulate them. Simply by thinking a fire based thought and projecting it, you can cause a reaction in a water based system.

So itā€™s all a matter of light collection and filtration? What ever is taken from the Wu Chi can be processed in our Dan Tien. Then sent to the other chakra regions to get the vibrations of the particular energy your looking to emit harmonized. Finally you can release yin or yang energy back into creation for the desired effect. Our bodies are like a prism, that can filter, process and project source light into what ever energy current we desire. Like the mixing of colors or sounds.

The types of energy are easily categorized under the 4 elements, Air, Fire, Water, Earth. I guess they can be named and renamed countless times based on the desired results of the Operator and the paradigm in which he is working from.

I have a couple of logical conclusions then. If you took energy from the divine source, (the Sun) for example it would be pure and unfiltered. By collecting it and storing it inside ourselves we would have an abundance to project what ever energy we desired. If I took in energy from another source, say a bond fire, lake or person it would be pre-filtered light. Already charged with itā€™s own color and energy frequency. Which would do the obvious highten your "fireā€™ā€™ or ā€œwaterā€ energy over the others creating an imbalance and a need to release that type of energy forcefully.

Also Vampirism makes complete sense if you are cut off from source light. (sunlight) Say if you were a DJ or musician whoā€™s lifestyle is up all night sleep all day. Like mine. And maybe thought of the audience as a herd of cattle. Then itā€™s dinner time, instant energy fix, in an abundant supply. Iā€™m sure if you were a skilled vampire youā€™d already be able to feel the energy of the room, and know the hearts and minds of the occupants. If people were depressed, youā€™d feel their depression, if they were angry youā€™d feel that fire energy, or if they were aroused youā€™d be able to absorbe their sexual energy. Correct? Of course if you were the entertainer you could set the mood with music for the energy youā€™d like to cultivate.

Since the energy is already filtered through another source, would you be susceptable to itā€™s positive or negative charge? Say the depression and thoughts of suicide that a person you were feeding on felt. Also DKM, if I were to project enough fire energy into a glass of water, would it boil?

1 Like

absolutely possible. Some practitioners train by doing heavy and deep body breaths, impregnating the necessary vibrations into the energy they take in and are capable of sustaining their body without food or water for weeks, months, Iā€™ve even heard of people doing this for years.

Interesting to note, in the more ā€œsecretā€ navy seal groups, theyā€™re taught to bodybreath under water - sustaining their needs without taking a breath for hours at a time.

A prism indeed - I like that conclusion :slight_smile: A prism that can be manipulated from the inside, giving and receiving according to the practitionerā€™s needs and/or desires.

1 Like

Many vampires use astral ā€˜filtersā€™ so that they feed from pure lifeforce rather than receiving the emotions or attributes of the person, but to me it is superfluous. I find the Predator has more power over the mental states of the victim rather than vice versa.

1 Like