Favorite tarot decks?

thodoris100823h
The Night Sun Tarot:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/night-sun-tarot/12

That Deck looks really good. :smiley:

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™B

3 Likes

The mist and the serpentine I believe are separate. I still donā€™t know what caused that mist. As for the serpentine humanoid, Iā€™ve no idea what he truly is.

2 Likes

That makes sense, most serpentine spirits have a healthy dose of sexual energy attached to them. I suggest learning more about him though :slight_smile: if you want to

2 Likes

I hear you on that

1 Like

It really is my friend. It is loosely based on the Rider-Waite theme, but it has a lot of qabalistic, astrological and hermetic symbolism engraved in the cards, which I find really fascinating. Supposedly, itā€™s more suitable for ā€œshadowā€ work, but I use it for everything. It has been giving me very solid and in depth readings for the most part and itā€™s well worth the 20 ā‚¬ I spend on it.

3 Likes

This was my first and currently only deck. The space age theme really speaks to me. Looking for a second deck now and may consider some of Ciroā€™s other works.

1 Like

My favorite deck is my current working deck, The Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan. Love that artwork!

tarot

7 Likes

I have the same deck. The artwork is amazing.

4 Likes

As for ease of use, Iā€™m gonna have to go with the standard Rider-Waite, just for traditionā€™s sake.

I used to own this deck & will probably buy it, again, cause I enjoy the artwork.

https://www.13moons.com/shop-by-category/divination/tarot-decks/robin-wood-tarot-deck

1 Like

I looked it up. :laughing: Lmao, thank you for that laugh.

Ink & Intuition by Megamunden is my most used deck. I am waiting on this one.

1 Like

My favorite deck tooā€¦though Iā€™m not really a tarot person. I keep it in a painted arc lighter box with my amethyst pendulum

3 Likes

Very cool, Iā€™m still what I would consider a rookie myself at the cards, but Itā€™s coming along. Good luck with it! I Keep mine with a Quartz pendulum. The amethyst is good for psychic / divination work metaphysically speaking, course you probably already know that! Lol

1 Like

I use the Azathoth Deck by Nemo. Gives me the best reads Ive ever come across, not for everyone in the slightest

2 Likes

Unrelated, but I was looking literally 20 minutes ago for an artist/name on that picture of Lucifer you have as your profile.

Do you know? Iā€™m thinking maybe a rando made it and it just floats around.

Not off the top of my head, but Iā€™ll do some digging and see what I can find from where I got it. Will keep you posted!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been looking but it may have no name.

Thank you!

@anon636077 sorry itā€™s taken me a couple days, been away from any computersā€¦ it was actually sort of nice. Anyway, the only thing I could find on the picture was it was copyrighted by this artistā€¦
http://caelicorn.deviantart.com/

Hope that helps.

1 Like

I have Tarot of the Secret forest and it is the best i have usedšŸ™‚ and also those ilustrations are just beautiful!

4 Likes

I use to have this Aliester Crowley deck my dad gave me when i was 20. I used it and got a pretty grim reading on myself. I it predicted a chain of displeasureable events. I know at that time i wasnt ready to get into tarot. But now im really interested in getting back into it. Im not sure what deck ill use next when i get around to getting one. I saw a really badass alice in wonderland tarot deck. That one i want to get for a friend. But for myself im undetermined. Im sure one will pop out that resinates with me when the time is right. Oracle cards seem neat too.

1 Like