Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology

@DarkestKnight Thank you for your input re my step daughter I took your advice and did a ritual over seven days using the chronic disease mantra and igniting the sigil of President Marbas and reciting the mantra having asked him for help in channeling the energy to her two days after I finished the seven days they operated on what they thought was cancer on and around the lungs and removing two large lumps for testing which has left them slightly perplexed as it turned out not to be cancer but an unknown infection that they donā€™t know what it is (they are working on that but she is now back home and back at work and happy again so once again thank you for your help much appreciated and of course President Marbas.

12 Likes

Great! Glad to hear it worked. Congratulations on the success.

3 Likes

Do I need to read while meditating? How Do I Use It?

1 Like

Chant it as often as you can. Itā€™s pretty simple enough to memorise so there is no need to read it, though you can in the beginning.

4 Likes

I was repeating but nothing is showing, what should I do to see it work?

1 Like

Just as often as possable

Do you chant it like a mantra or just speak normally

2 Likes

Chant like a mantra. One member here said he chanted it 99 times a day for two weeks.

1 Like

Did he mention getting any results from chanting it that much?

Yeah, he developed his clairvoyance and clairaudience pretty well.

3 Likes

Hi @DarkestKnight In 2020 you gave me some advice on this topic about using the chronic illness mantra in conjuction with Marbas channelling the energy for me to my step daughter
They had her in hospital cut two very large lumps off of her lungs at the end of 2020 just over 1 year on they still dont know what the lumps were but she has just recieved the news from a 1 year anniversary scan before christmas that all other lumps have completely disolved and she is in good health again
So just to thank you for your input on that it was very helpful and of course to Marbas :+1: :slightly_smiling_face: Happy Magick

8 Likes

Why am I just discovering this thread now? Solid bump required this is awesome.

Tried this for two minutes chanting in my head (I was in the office) and noted major forehead pressure.
As soon as I got home I chanted it for five minutes out loud and crikey riley, not only has the forehead fired up but my whole body is pulsing and rocking- and I finished about ten minutes ago.
I think I will make this a daily practice for a while and see what happens.

I wonder if the changes sustain? Or do they fade significantly if one discontinues for a while

1 Like

I heard many times, that if a person does not use his clair abilities, they will go away. Sort of like a muscle. What I think what would happen in this case. Is that some of the abilities will be unlocked. Making them available to the practitioner, and by using them regularly the changes will sustain.

That said years ago I gained the ability to sense energy. That was way before my journey into magick. There were times that I did not work with this clair sense for months. So I guess it depends on the psychic ability if it will fade or not. Not a direct answer to your specific question but I hope it will help you somehow.

3 Likes

Many thanks, I was thinking more in terms of if one discontinues practicing the mantra for a while if the changes would sustain.

I think I will have to start with shorter periods and maybe keep it to a couple of times a week at first. Its now about eight hours later and the significant pressure in my forehead that occurred during the chant has not diminished. Hopefully I havenā€™t done myself a mischief of some sort

1 Like

Yes, I was aware of that.

That pressure is most likely spiritual energy (chi/prana) stimulating the physical structures that are aligned with metaphysical senses.You could probably do grounding exercises as a way to remove that pressure.

1 Like

Yes, the changes will sustain. After you build to a certain level of development with consistent practice, it will take less work to stay there. To overuse the muscle analogy, when you put on some bulk, for example, it takes less effort to keep that extra muscle than it took to build it in the first place.

2 Likes

Well, I donā€™t know about these mantras, but other mantras seem to pick up where I left them off.

Iā€™ve only played with astral sense mantras, but it seems like if you used the mantra, built up the energy and began working with the increased skills, that that the skills would further increase themselves or maintain themselves.

Basically I donā€™t think not working with mantras would make a difference if your still practicing something, for the reasons Dk listed, and because normally you go from trying to strengthen those skills to actually using them.

Iā€™ve also had months where I didnā€™t do any magic at all, and didnā€™t feel hindered when I jumped back in. Sometimes we have to live out real lives- and it doesnā€™t seem to move us backwards magically to be living in the flesh in my experience.

2 Likes

Awesome, thankyou for your assistance everyone, it is greatly appreciated.

I think Iā€™ll build into this one very slowly. Maybe two minute stints a couple of times a week looking at what a whallop I got from one five minute stint.

Iā€™ve also started both healing ones in an attempt to address a pesky recent diagnosis. These ones seem gentler on the system so ill do them daily

Maybe you can incoperate this incantation to amplify your workings. Also, maybe it can also be handy to chant the incantations that empower and attune you to demonic energy.
Those can be found at the begin of this thread.

(read the rest of this other thread for further details)

1 Like

Looking for the encantation to get a book,? My phone was stolen and never back up my stuff if anyone can help thanks,yes I chk the mantras,words section and cnt find it