Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology

i feel like he wanted to.

1 Like

I wonder what happened this time?

2 Likes

He’ll be back when ges ready
Those channeled chants work that one to be rid of parasites I did this morning before breakfast. I actually saw silvery semi transparent wirm-like wriggly things slither out ot me.
Not fk joking
Bimp yhis thread for information values

6 Likes

Bump

Using the healing incantation because I’ve got pneumonia rn, as soon as I gathered energy at the root chakra and forced it up to my throat chakra and chanted, I started coughing everything up.

Saying the incantations MIGHT* do something… but putting energetic emphasis on them definitely does something.

6 Likes

Brillaint treasure trove of informaition there, keep up the good work, Micah :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that Micah has moved on. He most likely has been permanently banned from BALG for some reason.

I will try to continue his work on the Demonic/Daemonic Tongue by posting from time to time.

There is a BALG book:

I’ve been reading from this and while it does not mention Fastos and Meton, there is an alphabet channeled from Lucifer with symbols and sigils. The sounds are a lot similar to what Micah discovered above and E.A.'s 4 Power Incantations. Enochian is even mentioned and used in some rituals in the book.

That’s all for now.

6 Likes

Awesome :fire:

1 Like

is this safe to utter or is there any consequences

Is what safe? These are incantations in the angelic and demonic tongues to bring forth certain results. The consequences are the same as any magick that calls upon universal forces.

1 Like

ok thanks for that i want to try the healing incantation

1 Like

The healing incantations simply bring in energy. There are no spirits involved with that so it’s pretty safe.

3 Likes

ok tHAnks for the info

1 Like

Wow! So All Angels/Archangels have 2nd forms? If so I wonder what is Michael, and Raphael’s true appearance.

Also thanks for posting this. Very interesting read!

3 Likes

With the depressing absence of Micah Please can anyone help me with regards to the chronic illness incantation I could do with using this but wish to use it for maximum advantage as my step daughter is currently undergoing exploritory surgery next week for the purposes of deciding weather she has cancer or not And i would like to use this with the best possible chance of success. If it was me that had the problem I would just do the incantation as is and be pretty sure of it’s success but if I am working on behalf of someone else should I charge a sigil of Marbas or similar or has anyone got any idea’s they can throw into the mix for me to decide whats best as this is one thing i would rather not fail at.any replies will be greatly appreciated.Thank you Herbie
I can’t understand why Micah has been banned from here as some of his work on demonic incantations is legendary and what could someone like him could have possibly done to warrant us in the lower orders being banned from seeing his posts (my my my the world is definitely topsie turvy at the moment maybe we should blame covid 19 it’s getting the blame for everything else )

1 Like

H̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶.̶

Buer could help. He is good at healing ilnesses. Archangel Raphael as well. Marbas is better for infectious diseases but he could work too.

3 Likes

Micah was banned due to breaking forum rules. He committed a big no no and got the boot.

@Herbie In my opinion, you would be best served by opening the seal of Marbas or Raphael. I’m not sure if the healing incantation can be used on behalf of someone else, but you can try it by intending the energy to go to your step daughter as you chant. Using both the seal and the incantation will give you the best chance, in my opinion.

4 Likes

Sorry, my bad. I had no idea

Thank you Bizarre I will look into Buer I have never had any success at all with Raphael and Marbas is usually my first port of call, but success with other peoples health has always eluded me in the past but I never know when to give up so will carry on trying All the best Herbie

1 Like

Good luck, I hope everything will be fine.

1 Like

Thank you @DarkestKnight I’m sorry to hear he’s gone permenantly he helped me greatly in an urgent hour of need
I will give that a go with Marbas for a few days and see if I can make a difference with his help Thank you Herbie

1 Like