Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology

So do I contact Eloh doreth shaddai first to confirm or meton? My astral senses aren’t good xc

1 Like

Dude, this is shit is legit! Just chanting it for five minutes made me lightheaded and caused my Ajna to throb more than the Hindu mantras. I felt a sort of “corkscrew” movement in the middle of my head and I still feel dizzy ten minutes later :+1:

Man, the language of the angels is potent :flushed:

40 Likes

@Micah
This is what Meton has to say about the True Name of God.

" You cannot know the True Name of God. It is not your place. You cannot understand. Raziel can help you."

7 Likes

There we go! Finally

1 Like

Lol took you 3 months but we got the answer

2 Likes

After I channel Ezekiel, you’re gonna channel King Solomon.

1 Like

Then we’re good.

S T A H P R I T E T H A I R

1 Like

Alright, could you pretty please with a baphomet on top channel King Solomon after I channel Ezekiel? :joy:

1 Like

Thats My nigga!

3 Likes

Almost made me pull out my Glock 34 :joy:

2 Likes

You know I’m always joking bro. But I get you want respect.

1 Like

You good mayne

1 Like

Dude thanks for this man it is really something to meditate on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can feel the power just reading these in my head lol, can’t wait to give some a go. :metal:

5 Likes

Holy shit, these incantations are so powerful. I only chanted TWICE and my throat was burning on sight :exploding_head:

11 Likes

Im glad they work for you :metal:
Thanks for the Feedback! @13lueGemini

2 Likes

Does this mean if I write in Enochian using the Celestial/Angelic Script, it will be closer to the actual angelic/demonic language?

Lately, I’ve been using runes with great results. I feel a different energy when I use the runes separately and together. Instead of using just sigils for entities, I rather use runes instead. It is easier and just feels more primal.

Also, the Runes are not exclusive to the Anglo-Saxon/Norse/Viking cultures. Similar markings have been found all over world in early Egyptian and early Asian cultures. Sites in Central and South America (Aztec/Inca/Mayan) have them also.

6 Likes

Exactly

The Language of Angels is a Pure Flow of information.

The Language of Demons are Glyphs of Pure Power and Infernal Vibration

20 Likes

The Celestial Script is Designed to transfer packets of information when it is written

2 Likes