Fastos And Meton reveal secret Tongues of Demonology/Angelology

@Nicolas_Tomas have you tried these?

10 Likes

Any new incantations? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is absolutely fascinating. The thread

made me regard the symbols on those old sigils as more than just scribbles or automatic writing. I tried to read the text on the outer circle of Lucifer’s seal but wasn’t able to decipher more than just a few letters (and speculate on others).
Because of all the sounds (given in that thread) ending in an A, I wondered if the text (on the Lucifer seal) might be the famous “Zazas…” incantation. But like I said, I wasn’t able to fully read it.

These incantations you were given, @Micah, do you know a literal translation of them? Or, better, is there some sort of dictionary available? Keep up the Work!

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t.

Reason is:
They are not meant to be translated. They are Sounds. Sonic vibrations that are Sigils. You are literally creating your Will and reality and power with Sound.

These sounds have particular energies to them. That’s why there is not a solid translation yet

7 Likes

Alright. Thanks for the fast reply

2 Likes

@Micah, is there an incantation for charging/activating a talisman/amulet? And, is there one for binding/linking a spirit to an object?\

From @Shoghi, Could you ask Fastos incantation to know one’s Guardian/Personal demon (or HGA Holy Guardian Angel). Thanks.

From @Xag_darklight, Can you channel an incantation to clear brain fog and the blank mind syndrome/symptom? To get rid of/alleviate anxiety.

Thanks, bro.

10 Likes

Y’all not gonna let me rest :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

rest first brother

3 Likes

I felt the power of that one immediately. Good stuff.

3 Likes

But there must be a meaning to them, @Micah.

dobrey dyen. Those are sound vibrations too. All language is. Even the demonic language.

That means good day, btw.

There has to be a core meaning beneath the vibration as a whole.

2 Likes

Rest Brother @Micah, get your rest.

1 Like

I translated in Greek in Google translate a demonic incantation which calls all forces of darkness to colllabate

3 Likes

Just do your best intuitive reading. The apostrophes are just pauses, they’re not meant to be pronounced. So it would be Met tal.

this be some potent shit right here thanks ASE

2 Likes

is there any incantation to raise the kundalini. Or are there any incantation to refine the other chakras like muldhara, solar plexus, heart etc.???

3 Likes

that would be interesting @Micah

@Micah is there a incantation to cause someone’s death? Like a violent and yet slow and painful way to kill the target, I’ll accept a fast painful death (but I’m looking for it to be very memorable and a clear sign not to fuck with this Pater, or his love ones.) or do you think the Angels for Black Magick will do?

2 Likes

How extreme do you want it?
Get creative and pm me

8 Likes

The use of emotional energy as a language:

Enochian as a subset or dialect of Demonic/Angelic Language:

Enochian as a technology:

13 Likes

I got a few requests for incantations if it’s cool. Road opening, Luck, gambling, windfalls if that’s cool

2 Likes