False Currents of Sorcery

It’s refreshing isn’t it? Let’s all rise in our Wyrdness!

4 Likes

Sorry, I have still nothing to add. I rather enjoy and watch :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Everyone has something to bring to the table. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@A_Pariah Is the table.
Because of that, she cannot bring it

If @A_Pariah was in a movie, she would be the magickal cat that slinks quietly around the ritual circle of the witch eyeing everything down intently yet outside of such events is very comical.

5 Likes

This is so @A_Pariah, I love it :smiley:
Lets not derail the thread anymore though, my bad :smiley:

3 Likes

This right here is so important.
Work. Put some fucking work into it.

6 Likes

Though I don’t follow a current, rather “make” my own current so to speak as in whatever works for me do it, whatever doesn’t mold it to work for me. That’s all. Nonetheless, this was a really good reading and well put together.

2 Likes

I think that’s what he means by

3 Likes

Mixing currents is more in my opinion taking currents such as Golden Dawn and other “known” currents and trying to mix them, I don’t follow any of those. I experience and build my current from those experiences not from what existing currents believe and see things as.

3 Likes

Micah’s right as fuck

I’m going through this now

2 Likes

Could you expand upon this particular statement and how this may cause a dilution in one’s work? I am curious as to your definition and your dialogue on the subject.

4 Likes

those are the same beings I am in battle with I didnt know what they are I thought them to be negative entities I use mantras to block them and Archangel Michael they are extreemly manipulative and discuise as other beings it is not good. they did something to my pentagram and lucifer sigil to curse me and block my hearth chakra and solar plexus lost my will to live wtf. How can we battle them I do not think they are angels I think they are native parasitic entities. They feed of of my energy aswell.

2 Likes

Somedays. I love you. Right on and well said.

1 Like

Very well written, and comprehensive for a beginner to intermediate like myself. Thank you for this.

3 Likes

Welcome @Vulpin. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

I would like to think that false currents, though they might initially provide you with a burst of… ego/comfort/false affirmation- are ultimately fruitless. If you continuously find yourself drained, confused, and frustrated::: /watch out/

When you are inexperienced or still working on building yourself, it’s normal to run into barriers or obstacles. However, your failed attempts should not feel like attacks against you.

4 Likes

Do not mix currents! I cannot stress this enough. Unless you have experience and know WTF you are doing.

This happens all the time with the GoM (Gallery of Magick) books. People don’t want to follow the directions in the book and then complain that the magick “doesn’t work”. In the IT field, we say, "RTFM (Read the fucking manual). Just like you can’t blame the computer for your mistakes, don’t blame the magick for your mistakes.

@Micah is absolutely correct.

Fin

7 Likes

Thanks Micah, good job explaining everything the way you did. Respect

2 Likes

Welcome @Demixl. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.