Failed reconcilation with ex, Advice needed

Hello everyone,
I’ll try to keep this short and focus on the issue,

I had this relationship for about 2 years, it was my first relationship ever, both for me and for her, there were some problems, for me personally it was her family, but otherwise we were happy in the majority, although we werent the perfect match. In about 2022 sept, I kinda got fed up with her and wanted something more fulfilling, so I did a love spell for me to find a more fulfilling partner (while still in relationship with her, looking back this was the main issue)

Not long after (2022 nov) I actually found someone whom I was looking for,I nailed the main concern, which was to be magickal, both her and her mom was really into spirituality and magick. They were a massive help on my journey and I thank them to this day for it, but the second girl wasnt right either, we ended up splitting, in about a month or two in our relationship. (2023 mid jan)

So looking back I regretted that I thew away the first girl, yes we werent the perfect match but I really wanted to get together with her because the time we spent together were one of the happiest moments in our life, after I spent some time alone, I figured to aid the issue, I would summon an angel to help with reconciliation. Ophaniel to be exact.

We did have a really messy breakup, mainly because of me, and that is why I figured an angel would help me.

(2023 late jan) I did the first evocation and the book said to evoke the angel every 3rd day, maximum of 11 times, the rituals itself were pretty good, I did the 7th evocation just yesterday and it was really powerfull, I had seen Orphaniel from up close and we could conversate, whitch was an entirely new thing for me, to this day it was one of my most successfull evocation (on the 6th and 7th time evoking him).

I kinda felt an uneasiness when I made my request, but I would explain to him the situation and I felt like he listened and assured me of success. (This happened a few days from now)

So today I met up with my ex and we talked, but she was incredibly cold, she was really hurt still and even told me that she slept with someone else (in late jan, so this kinda happened before or around my evocation). But the thing that stood out is how revengeful she was, like the sole reason is to make me feel bad, and it really did, because I would have never suspected something like this from her, we even had conversation in the past that how disgusting it is to do such thing.

After all this I feel devastated, because now I think even restarting our relationship would be a mistake and Im better off looking for someone else…

What should I do next? Was the evocation a faliure? since it didnt solve the issue, she was clearly very rejecting towards me.

2 Likes

I disagree. It just wasn’t solved the way you thought it would be. You now see there’s probably no going back to this girl, so it IS solved.

I would think so, but also …

I think this was your intuition about the situation, and now you see what’s come to pass since then.

You’ll have to let go of the past (the relationship that was).

2 Likes

But I specifically asked to reconcile with her, I mean whats the point of evoking if the entity just does what they want?

Maybe in this case demons would have better helped me? As far as I know they work faster

1 Like

I don’t understand why you thought she wouldn’t be hurt, cold and vengeful after what you just explained you did to her? Wouldn’t you? This is important because:

(2023 late jan) I did the first evocation and the book said to evoke the angel every 3rd day, maximum of 11 times, the rituals itself were pretty good, I did the 7th evocation just yesterday and it was really powerfull, I had seen Orphaniel from up close and we could conversate, whitch was an entirely new thing for me, to this day it was one of my most successfull evocation (on the 6th and 7th time evoking him).

What did you ask for? She isn’t healed and she hasn’t forgiven you, did you ask for her healing and forgiveness?

So, the problem here is not that you are apart, it’s that HER needs were not met, ad there’s every expectation that will continue to be true. So… what’s in it for her? Nothing. Or, staying away from you as you’ve proven very dangerous to her in the past… Magick with other people gets VERY hard when you are opposing strong will to the opposite.

You have to assure her you’re worth the effort. What’s to stop you from just doing it all over again? It’s not really in her interests to try here.

When she was busy making you feel bad, did you apologise, give her any assurance you’ve changed that you think you made a mistake and want to really try for real this time? Did you ask her what she needs from you?

So you’re “devastated” because your wants are not being met but not because you realise how much you hurt her? Are you sure you are devastated or just frustrated? It doesn’t sound like you actually care about her much at all tbh. And I’m just neutral.

That’s also important, she can sense that too and then it’s a non starter. All humans are a bit psychic and can feel all sorts of things and act on them even when they don’t know why they feel what they do… You have been of the mind that she’s just a stopgap person in between finding “something more fulfilling”, so you’d just hurt her again as soon as it’s convenient and you “find what you’re actually looking for”, right? Those are your words. And they’re still true.

She probably knows that very well, you told her everything you didn’t like about her, that’s why the breakup was messy, and she sees your new approach now as just… fake and self serving. Of course she’s mad at you for even asking.

The evocation wasn’t a failure, since you talked to the angel, but he can’t override free will, and you burned your bridges big time.

Now your intention is not aligned with your evocation either, since you also have cold feet, and that will break the energy flows as well, so the working is probably dead in the water.

I would say, this other working to bring you what you actually want did work well and you should repeat that, only this time add in wording to avoid what went wrong with the 2nd lady.

7 Likes

Wow, I guess I really did it this time,
I tried to reassure her that I see what I did wrong and that I would try everything to make this working again, but she just wouldnt listen, every time I tried to talk to her she was cold.

So the main issue for me was that I had the wrong attitude from the start, I shouldt have wonder about trying to find someone better, instead make her better…

Now that you say I really didnt care about her enought to make for a valuable relationship.

Well looks like I have burn my bridges and there is no way back I guess, so whats ahead of me is to take what I have learned and try again with someone different, and stick to it.

Thank you for your lenghty response, it gives me things to think about

2 Likes

My advice is meditate. Listen to yourself and you will know what to do. I did this not in a love situation but it worked as a charm. Do a ouija board and ask spirits to help

1 Like

Also have you worked with Angels before, if yes did they delivered? In my opinion they are kinda jerks and I prefer to work with Goetia or Gods.You can also mix and match. Do a forgiveness spell and add sigils and runes if you dont mind working with Goetia, then a honey jar and do the same. Little tip from my experience Asmodeus helped me had the best sex of my life :grimacing: but again keep in mind that spirits want what best for you so do the ouija board first because I heard from Lucifer, Paymon, Lilith, Freya and Aphrodite that they refused to help me get him back because he was a maggot.Also If you dont mind please share the spell you did to find a partner

Thank you, I definately will meditate, actually what helps me in very dificult times is to energetically cleanse myself regurarly with the LBRP, plus positive affirmations if needed, my plan is to do it every morning and evening.

As for Angels, I found them helpful so far, although they can be sometimes tricky, from experience, Angels tend to give you what you need and not always what you want, and vice versa for Demons.
What is crazy for me is that my very first relationship (what I wrote above) is from summoning an Angel, and it was my very first “big” success

Although I havent experimented with Demons in the near past, maybe I give Ars goetia a go. Ill look into Asmodeus for sure, have you had any experiences with Sitri?

As for Ouija board, I dont have one, although I made one in the past myself, it was a bit cheapo and didnt really work.

The love spell that I used is in EA. Koetting’s left hand path course, if you have it you can look it up, or I can DM it somehow. But really its just candle magick + sympathetic magick combined.

1 Like

I tried to work with Sitri but he didnt help, I also make ouija boards m, Asmodeus helped me get a “hit it &quit it” thing. I tried to work with Angels in the past.I have seen one appear to me and another cried blood when I approached his image ( I was baptized as a Christian Orthodox) long before I started working with Goetia but when I asked for their help they didn’t delivered anything. Maybe they just dont want to work with me but that is fine

If you can yes please DM me the spell

Thats wierd, theoretically if you can communicate with them they should be able to help,
I tried to experiment with Sitri in the past but nothing really meaningfull came out of that.
As for the dm…

1 Like

Sorry about the last comment. I am commenting on multiple threads and got a bit lost hehe. They might did it to show off and trust me both times people freaked out and the second time with the blood the priest went nuts. The first was Raphael and the second was another version of Michael called Taxiarhis

1 Like

You mention Orpaniel… did you call upon him through the “heal a damaged relationship” ritual from the Angels of Love book?

I did it too and got a similar result. I realized the situation was 100% over and had no choice but to turn the page and move on.

In the book, author Zanna Blaise says: “You may find that (…) there is no future in the relationship, so be prepared for that possibility. It may be the only way to get true healing.”

Makes sense.

I tried too, in desperation, long ago. Plenty of them… and nothing happened.

Now I know it was to serve my best interests.

I know it’s frustrating and not what you want to hear, but everything happens for a reason.

2 Likes

So from this description, this is Angels of Love by Zanna Blaise?

1 Like

Yes, I used that book,
Strange, maybe it wasnt ment to be, for me, to be together with my ex…
It suck but we are magicians and witches after all, we can create our own reality, and thats a luxury most people dont have.

However I tired the “stirring up reality” ritual and I could find a partner that way (Its now over lol), do you have experiences with that ritual?

Yes, it was from her book.

1 Like

Looking at your result, Bloodforpoppies result and mine, I see a common theme.

I didn’t use it for an intimate relationship. I used it because a formerly close friend of a quarter of a century or so had suddenly got really nasty with me and I had no idea why.
I heard nothing from her for a while after that. So tried this ritual. After maybe the third or so repetition, she contacted me out of the blue: A psychotic, foaming at the mouth ranting email in which she made it clear she was discontinuing our association because I didn’t subscribe to the extremist positions she had adopted (I didn’t even know she had adopted these positions until that email).
Then she set about trying to spread some pretty awful lies about me to mutual friends. This necessitated a baneful response from me.

Whereas this ritual may be able to heal relationships, it seems that if a relationship (whether romantic or platonic) is not healable it accelerates circumstances to clearly emphasise that it is such.

3 Likes

Well thats interesting, so in that sense the angel is helping, just not in way we want it,
Thank you for you for sharing

It still sucks that we cant get the results we want

1 Like

I know, I had those exact same thoughts too! I eventually realized that, whether we like it or not, there’s not much we can do to change other people’s free will. We can try, and if at least they agree with us deep down, it may even work, but we can’t make someone feel or think the total opposite of what they do.

I didn’t try it. They’re a whole series of rituals to meet someone new, right?

I didn’t think it was worth it to do so many rituals for so long for things that will come to me when the time is right anyway :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Actually, you dont need to do the other rituals, you can just do the stirring up reality ritual and be done with it.

Or at least when I did it, I just did that ritual, and it was a success, if you havent tried it I recomment giving it a go. (If you are ready for it, of course)

In the book I didnt find anything about the other rituals being a requirement, I think they are there to help you if you dont feel confident about yourself.

I think I will give myself some time and do that ritual too, because I feel like I could use some healing

2 Likes